Lexa looked completely shocked, as she quickly embraced her best friend. "That's disgusting.. Cece I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that. How dare he lay a hand on you?!" Lexa growled. "He hasn't done it before.. to me at least. He's hurt Tyler before and I would always stick up for Ty but Richard wouldn't dare touch me.."

Lexa knew that werewolves could heal themselves... not at a rate as fast as vampires though... which meant whatever Richard had done to the young Lockwood, was much worse then how it looked now. "Lexa.. this is a lot to ask but.. can I.." Sienna sighed, "Can I stay here?" Lexa pulled away, locking eyes with her best friend before nodding, "Of course."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa and Sienna sat down, sandwiches in their hands as they had just ordered takeaway sandwiches from the Grill for lunch. The girls sat on the grass, cross legged as they faced eachother, and unwrapped the sandwiches with eager smiles.

"What did you order?" Lexa asked the werewolf, who flashed her a grin, "A toasted sandwich with roast beef and cheese.. it's simple, but delicious." Sienna insisted, "How about you?"

"I didn't feel like a toasted sandwich, so I got a fresh one with tuna, pickles and avocado." The Gilbert said, excitedly before she took a bite from her sandwich. "Ew, avocado." Sienna frowned, as the brunette gave her a puzzled look, as she chewed. "Avocado is literally just butter for hipsters." Sienna teased.

Lexa laughed, trying not to choke on her sandwich, causing Sienna to laugh. When the witch looked up at her best friend, she just shook head. "You're a comedian, Cece." She huffed as Sienna just smirked back in response, "You know it babe."

After a few minutes, they finished their sandwiches, and laid down in the green grass, deciding to watch the clouds go by, and point out any shapes they saw. "That one looks like a cat!" Sienna insisted, pointing to one. "You know I became friends with the neighbours cat.. but once I triggered the werewolf curse.. the cat hated me.. it was terrified whenever it saw me." Sienna admitted.

"Aww." Lexa blurted, "That's kinda sad." She admitted before her attention was dragged away from the Lockwood's story as she pointed to a cloud. "That one looks like a sheep!" She insisted as Sienna just laughed, "Maybe if a sheep had a long ass neck." She giggled as the shape had changed. Lexa frowned, disappointedly, "True."

They continued to point out animal shaped clouds for a few more minutes, until Lexa had a question on her mind. "Hey Sienna.. how do you trigger the werewolf curse?" She asked, curiously. Sienna seemed reluctant to answer, but when she did she explained, "You have to take a life." Lexa blinked in surprise, thinking that was brutal. "Oh god.."

"So you.." Lexa began as the Lockwood cut her off, "Yeah. I took a life- it was an accident! ..Lexa, I'd prefer not to talk about it." She insisted. Lexa nodded, "Oh.. yeah of course.. sorry."

They fell silent for a moment, before Sienna asked, "How come you're not with Elena or Stefan today? Usually you're with them.. or Caroline." She hummed. Lexa shrugged, "My best friend needed me." She smiled as Sienna rolled her eyes playfully, before she looked back at Alexia, smiling at her dreamily.

Lexa sat up, and stretched out her arms, before she froze, noticing someone familiar nearby. "Cece- it's your uncle. We should go." She blurted. "Shit." Sienna blurted before she sat up. Noticing the two girls, Richard Lockwood frowned and went to storm over to them.