"Speaking of my dearest twin, you should talk to her. She's trying to hide it, but I can tell she is missing you." Lexa said teasingly, as Stefan nodded, though he was dreading the awkwardness.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa approached Tyler and Sienna, who were standing beside the billiard table. "Hey guys." She greeted them. Tyler looked up, surprised the brunette was talking to him, as the pair didn't speak much. "Hi Gilbert." He replied. Sienna waved, "Hey Lexa." She said, with a smug smile.

"How are you doing since.." Lexa trailed off as Tyler cut her off. "Since your girlfriend left town?" He asked, bluntly. Lexa shrugged, "You lost her too." She admitted. As much as the Gilbert hated the thought of Vicki and Tyler being together, especially behind Lexa's back, she knew he'd be hurting too.

"I..  I've been better I guess." Tyler admitted, scratching the back of his head. "And you?" He asked. "Yeah me too.. I really miss her." Lexa sighed, "I wanted to help her."

Sienna faced Lexa now, "She's a bit of lost cause, babe. There's nothing you could have done." She admitted, as Tyler frowned, turning to his cousin. "Cece.." He sighed. "I mean it with complete sensitivity. She needs to work this all out on her own, and not hurt either of you in the process." Sienna said, looking to Tyler, then to Lexa.

Lexa nodded, not wanting to contribute to this conversation any longer. "Hey Lexa." Tyler said, pausing for a moment. He felt like he overstepped, as he never called her by her first name, let alone her nickname. Lexa just looked up, unbothered. "How about a game of pool?" Tyler asked. Lexa smiled, "You're on Lockwood." She grinned.

The pair set up the billiard table for a game, as Sienna leant over the table. "I'm versing the winner!!" She announced.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Allira sat with Jeremy at a booth, watching Tyler, Sienna and Lexa play pool together. Lexa cheering loudly which indicated that she was winning.

Allira's face fell, before she brought her eyes to Jeremy, her best friend. "Your sister is closer to my family than I am..." She sighed, causing Jeremy to glance over at the billiard table.

Despite his dislike of Tyler and Sienna, it brought a smile to his face to see Lexa so happy. She was socialising and putting herself out there again, which she hadn't done in so long.

"Lexa gets along with everyone." Jeremy confessed, as Allira raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because I swear she'd only hang out with Vicki." She admitted, honestly.

"That was the old Lexa..." Jeremy trailed off, as he looked back at Lexa who had thrown her arms loosely around Tyler and Sienna as she teased them for losing. "My sister is back." The Gilbert said, with a relieved smile.

Allira sadly smiled at the scene, feeling happy for her best friend, but also feeling a little hurt that the insecurity she had opened up about went completely over his head. All she wanted was to be close to Tyler and Sienna, but she was so different from them.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sometime later Sienna and Lexa walked out of the Grill, Sienna holding Tyler's car keys in her hand. "Cmon let's go wait in the car. Tyler will be there in a minute." Sienna said as they wandered through the car park.