015. sexy suds car wash

Start from the beginning

Caroline walked off, at a fast pace. She entered the dark school halls and walked down the end, to grab more towels. She started hearing her name being called again.

"Caroline."

The girl spun around in shock, realising there was nobody else in the hallway. "What the fuck!? Am I going insane!?" Caroline blurted, annoyed.

"Caroline, help me. Caroline. Help me."

There it was again.. but this time Caroline recognised who the voice belonged to.. as if they were trying to reach her.

"Help me."

It was, Damon.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

After having an interesting conversation with Tiki's grandfather, Elena walked back over to her boyfriend, who was finishing washing a car, with the help of Lexa. "Caroline finally freed you, huh?" Stefan asked, surprised. "Uh, I don't know where she went." Elena confessed. "She abandoned me."

"Hey, I realized earlier, I had no idea that your family was from Italy." Elena laughed. "Really?" Lexa blurted, surprised. "Last name Salvatore didn't do it for you?" Stefan asked, with a chuckle.

"Right. Duh. Are there any other Salvatores in Mystic Falls?" Elena asked. Lexa then left the pair, as another car entered the cleaning perimeter, and the driver hadn't been attended to.

Sometime later, Lexa return and stood beside Elena suddenly, "Is that the news reporter guy?" She asked, looking at Logan, who was getting his car washed. Elena nodded, without turning to face her twin. "Yikes." She heard Lexa mutter.

"Hey Lexa, If anyone asks, you don't know where I went. I don't want Caroline to know that I left." She confessed, giving her twin a pleading look. "Alright, fine. But I don't trust this guy.." Lexa confessed quietly, eyeing Logan.

Elena rolled her eyes, feeling like her twin was being over dramatic, "I'll message you every now and then so you know I'm fine." She insisted. Lexa continued to eye Logan before she turned to her twin, "Alright Lena." She decided. Elena walked towards Logan, feeling like Lexa was being a bit ridiculous... The man seemed harmless.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline entered the Boarding house and walked down into the cellar, where she found Damon locked away. "Caroline, help me. Caroline. Help me." He groaned through the doorway.

"Damon?!? Damon? Oh, my god! What is this? How did I know that you were here?" Caroline blurted, surprised and confused by this situation. "Because I wanted you to. Very, very badly. Let me out of here. Please." Damon begged the Forbes.

Caroline crossed her arms, "You bit me." She said. "You liked it. Remember?" Damon asked, trying to reassure her. "Why do I keep remembering the same things, but in different ways?" The blonde asked, frustrated.

"You remember what I want you to remember. And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, you won't remember what you're about to do."

"What am I about to do?"

"You're gonna open the door. You're gonna open the door, Caroline."

Caroline walked over to the door, and unlocked the latch, pushing it open. "No!" A voice screamed, as Zach, the Salvatore's uncle raced downstairs and tried to push the door closed. He then turns to Caroline and said, "Run!"

Caroline was quick on her heels as she turned around and sprinted, leaving the house.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Sweeper duty." Tiki demanded, looking to Bonnie. "What?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow. "We have to clean the pavement."

"It's a car wash. By definition, the pavement's clean." Bonnie replied as Tiki retorted, "But not dry."

"And I'm doing this why?" Bonnie asked. "Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge." Tiki decided, putting her hand on her hip before she turned around.

Bonnie glared, at Tiki... sick of her attitude. Suddenly, with her glare, she started a fire and Tiki's car began to burn.

"Bonnie!" Lexa squeaked, as she raced over to her best friend, followed by Stefan. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey!" She continued saying, shaking Bonnie out of her trance.

The brunette had a hold of Bonnie, she began to siphon magic from the girl before she caused the flames to disappear.

"What just happened?!" Bonnie asked, snapping out of her concentrated state. "You were in some kind of a trance." Stefan replied to her. "Did I do this?" Bonnie asked, still in surprise. "I think so, yeah." Stefan admitted.

"Bon bon, I just siphoned magic from you.." Lexa admitted. Bonnie's eyes widened in shock, "Nobody else saw, did they? Don't tell anybody. Please." She begged them. "Bon, you know I won't." Lexa insisted, keeping her eyes on Bonnie. "Me neither." Stefan confessed. "I need to speak to my Grams." Bonnie sighed.