CHAPTER 41

Hey!

How are you all?

I'm sorry this update got a little late.
I promise from now on I won't be this late without prior notice ☺️

(Geez! That sounded so formal 😂)

Anyhow, so actually my great-grandfather turned 108 yesterday and I was occupied in his birthday party which was blast though😁

And I hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter and do tell me your thoughts in the comments!!

__________________________________________

"we're all killers.
we've all killed parts of ourselves
to survive.

we've all got blood on our hands.
something somewhere had to die
so we could stay alive."

- if memories could bleed, if dreams could scream

________________________________________

Third person's pov

Lucas was happy today.

He'll get his Lettie to remember him. He knew what he did three years back was wrong. It wasn't fair. Not to him and not to her but he's back now.
And he'll make everything right again.

He knows he shouldn't have left those years back but he had no choice.

"What?....W-What .....do you mean...mean by that?" She asked him.

Scarlett was surprised by everything but at the same time frustrated by everything. She couldn't understand what was happening?

Who was Lucas? How did he know about me? Why does he feel so familiar?
Why does his smile, his words are all too known? Why do I get flashes of him?
And....and this place....why do I feel like I've been here before?
She thought and tried hard to find answers to her questions but couldn't find any.

Lucas came a little closer to her and whispered, "I'm your Dragon, Lettie."

That name..Lettie..
Scar caught that name. She hasn't been called by this name in years.
The only person who ever called her with this name was .......was her...her dragon. She never let anyone else call her Lettie. Of course, usually he just called her Pinky when he wanted to tease her or annoy her but "Lettie" was the one for him.

And the person was Luke. Her first ever friend in College.
The first person she met on her first day.
Luke, her senior.

"But.....you ...you aren't....you aren't Luke.
You ...you don't look like him.. Luke was..." She stuttered. She didn't know what to say.

She only knew one thing that the person standing in front of her didn't look like Luke at all. There could be a small possibility that he was in fact, the "Luke", there names are similar and Scarlett never knew his full name so it can be.

"I know. I know you won't believe me.
I had my hair coloured blonde before but my natural hair colour was dark brown." Lucas explained.

"But...your eyes..."

Lucas cut her in between what she was saying.
"My eyes...were blue, right?"

She just nodded at him.

"I wore lenses before. They are actually green in real. My eyes."

"Ohh." That was the only thing she could utter right now.