CHAPTER 50

Hey stars 🌟

How are you all today?😊

To be honest, I'm actually really excited for this chapter ❣️

This chapter is for all those readers who wanted Xander to love only our Scarlett.
This is for all those who already made the connection between Triantáfyllo and Rose.
I hope you all will like this chapter 🥰

Tell me in the comments how was it!!
__________________________________________

"Isn't it strange that we
talk least about the
things we think about
most?"

- Charles Lindbergh
___________________________________________

Xander's pov

We came back early from the church.
But I was still irritated at the way my stupid cousin tried to flirt with my wife.

And she even smiled at him.
How could she?

"Thank you." An angelic voice spoke beside me.

We were at home now. I was doing my work in the living room.
I didn't ask her again to remove all these decorations because I realized I may have over reacted.
She doesn't know anything about me, my past.

And I like how she feels free to do anything here. She regards it as her home. And that makes me happy.

Our home.

And I'm going to introduce to the world that she's my wife.
This new year. After the party, I'll do that and would ask her for a new chance to this marriage.

I'll remember what Badima said today.

Flashback

Triantáfyllo was in her room upstairs getting changed.

I was in my study looking at some papers when the door opened and in came badima.

"Xander." She called me.

I looked up at her.

"Badima. Just a minute. Let me complete these papers and then we can talk." I said to her while getting up to take the red file from the upper shelf.

"I know Karla met you."

Her words stilled me.
My jaw clenched at her name.

"She did." I affirmed.

"You're going to that party?"

"I have to."

She didn't speak anything for a moment.
"I also know you haven't told anyone else that you are married."

"Yes, I haven't. I don't want my Triantáfyllo to be hurt." I answered straight.

Her expression softened on my words.

She came to stand closer to me.
Taking my hand in hers, she spoke,
"My child. The one you were protecting her from already knows. It's better you give Scarlett the title she deserves of your wife. In the process of protecting her, you're only hurting her. She's your wife, Xander. Acknowledge that."

"I know. And that's why I have increased the security around the house and around her. But she doesn't know that. I wouldn't want her to worry about it." I told her.