CHAPTER 37

Hellooooo!!
I would like to tell you all that I have updated Chapter 36 , it's just a small change in the date of their marriage.
Instead of 13th August, it's  now 13th November, 2020. So I've published it again. There's no need for you all to reread that Chapter but if  you want you can.😊

___________________________________________

"Beautiful destinations are blurry
when you begin your journey."

_________________________________________

Third person's pov

Xander's heart felt warm on seeing Scarlett coming to ask him to come upstairs in their room.

Okay! More like she ordered me to go upstairs with her

But still, my Triantáfyllo came to me even after I was so cold to her.

He found it funny how Scarlett handled Molly. He was proud of her.

Today, they'll be going back to his mansions.
Their married life will be officially started.

Xander thought so much about this since he said yes to the marriage.
But it won't be easy.

He can't let her go nor can he express how he feels about her.

Scarlett is so beautiful and kind and sweet and here, he always hurt her.

First during their ring shopping and now, their wedding night.

Both these days were supposed to be special for her but naah, he had to go and ruin them for her.

And now, when she told him she's scared of darkness, he didn't do a single thing, he didn't turn on the fucking lamp.
For he felt terrified on feeling the emotions of care and affection for her.

He was himself scared at what he felt for his raven haired beauty.
No one else could make him feel like this and he didn't want to feel the same hurt again.

He did this mistake once and he wasn't keen on doing it again.

                  _____________________

Scarlett's pov

I couldn't sleep whole night. It was only  4 in the morning when I felt sleepy but it was already too late to sleep now so I just dragged myself up and went towards the bathroom.

Yawning, I took out my bathroom supplies kit which I had brought with myself. I hope my other bags get here today soon.

After freshening up, I went to pick my clothes.
I realized I had no choice but to wear the white dress. It was the most decent of all in my bag.
A off shoulder long lantern sleeve bodycon mini dress. I usually wear dresses below or till my knees but this was really short. It came slightly above my mid thighs. It also showed a bit of my cleavage. Anyhow, I should get dressed or I'll be late.

 Anyhow, I should get dressed or I'll be late