CHAPTER 57

Hey there ☺️

Firstly thank you so much for 10.4k reads ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much everyone 💕

Now enjoy the chapter 😉😘__________________________________________

__________________________________________

"the hard part is pretending
not to give a fuck when you
really do. The worst part is
trying to close your heart
when it's doors have been blown
to pieces."

- r.m.drake
___________________________________________

Third person's pov

"Why didn't you tell me that you met Elray?"
Xander asked licking her earlobe.

Scarlett was going to answer with, ' I didn't know his name.' but then she remembered why would she even tell him anything anyways.
She wasn't obliged to answer to him.
So she said,
"Why would I tell you?"

On hearing her words, Xander's jaw clenched. His moved his lips towards the skin below her ear and sucked on it. Hard. He sucked hard enough to leave a mark. Everything that happened this evening was getting to him.
He was more worried about her safety from his half brother and step mother and here, she was making it more difficult for him.

She is his calm. His peace. And after getting relieved on knowing Elray won't do anything to hurt his Triantáfyllo, all Xander wanted to do was to take his wife in his arms and spend time in her comfort.

But he did want to know why didn't she tell him she met someone. A stranger. Her safety is his responsibility.

"You should tell me. I'm your husband." He said still sucking on her delicate skin.

His lips on her skin were making her a bit dizzy, she felt warm.
And with his sweet torture, she wasn't able to form any words and unknowingly a sweet moan left her mouth.
It made her come back to her senses and with all get force she tried to push Xander away from her.

The key word being 'tried'. Her hands were still gripped in his. He didn't even budge. I instead, he brought his other hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Her chest hitting his rock hard one. Her breathing getting uneven. She wondered how the heck was he still so cool, how was his breath still so even?

What does he eat? Ice? Blood?

She was frustrated how it seemed he wasn't at all affected by their proximity.

"I don't want to tell you anything. Go to Neverland, you idiot." She huffed out not being able to get herself away from this handsome hunk of a man.

Ughhhh...
Why did God have to make him so beautiful?

"Because a beauty like you needs a beautiful husband." His cheeky reply came and it was then that she realized she had spoken out loud.