CHAPTER 133

"Boohoo....Mia, look he even sent my teddy back here...he doesn't want me anymore! He's throwing me out! Waaah....I...I won't go back anymore then!" Her crying voice rang out.

"Shh..shhh Scar. He doesn't meant that." Mia tried to calm her down while Kat poured another cup of drink for her. It was a mixed alcoholic drink, not too strong but not too light either.

"Bestie! Drink up!" Kat cheered her on the side.
"Stop worrying about jerks like that. Come, come here, I'll give you a hug, okay?"

Scar obediently leaned over and hugged Kat and Kat also patted her on her back, smiling and saying, "That's my baby! Don't cry, okay?"

Mia looked at both of them with a sigh.
"Kat stop it!" She glared at her because Scar would clearly not listen to her right now.

They were currently at a local bar in the evening having drinks. The plan was originally to help Scar cheer up and make her get out of her head. After all, it had been two days and she has only gone out of room either to go to washroom or eat.

Other than that, Scarlett had locked herself up in her room. And as friend, they were deeply worried about her.

So they pulled her out of the bed and brought her here but who knew after just one drink, she would get this much drunk.
And being drunk wasn't a problem, the problem was after getting drunk, she started crying out about Xander doesn't care for her. Apparently she believes he doesn't care for her just because he sent her teddy and favourite pillow and blanket here for her. Although Mia and Kat both believe it to be a caring gesture from him as even if they fought, he still wants her to be comfortable but Scarlett clearly does not.

"What have I done?" Kat pouted at Kia but the very next second, Scarlett's crying voice rang out.

"Waaah...Kat..now you won't even let me cry....boohoo...." She took the drink from Kat's hand in her drunk haze and downed it one ago.

"Ah...it's stinging!" She quickly got up and fanned her mouth with her hands as if it would gave any effect on the burning feeling that liquor gives if downed so suddenly.

Mia sighed. She stood up alongside her and took her hand to make her sit down.
"It's alright. It's alright Scar. Let's order something sweet, okay?"

She expected Scarlett to nod along with her but what greeted her was her blank stare as she sat down.

"Scar?" Mia waved her hand in front of her while Kat straight up shook her shoulders, almost shaking her whole body. She was drunk too but not as much as Scar was. "Oh no, bestie! What happened to you?! You can't become a statue!"

Mia snapped at her. "Kat she's not becoming a statue and you!" Pointing at her, she glared, "stop drinking!"

"Oh, not a statue? Okay." Seeming convinced with this, she happily poured more in her cup from the large bottle and took another gulp.

Mia facepalmed herself. Why did I bring these two idiots here?

Mia moved her neck around to relieve herself of some tension around the joints when a warm hand clasped hers and.....the crying voice came again.

"Miaaaaaaa.....you are soooo caring...he was caring too but now....boohooo....he doesn't care....I'm sad.." she even wiped her non exayrent tears.

Mia tried to reign in her temper.
"Scarlett, my dear friend, he doesn't not care about you. He actually does care for you."

"Really?" Scar asked with a dumbfounded look like an innocent kid and seeing her like this made Mia feel like she was trucking a cute, innocent child.
So she cleared her throat a bit and said in a tone that sounded more confused.
"Umm...well, yeah..I guess so. It's just....you guys had a fight, you know-"