CHAPTER 109

***

Before his mind could even comprehend, his feet moved on their own and in no time, he was standing right beside his wife and the guy she was dancing with.

And without any thought whatsoever, his hands followed suit and the next thing heard was a loud-

*Punch*

Yes, he punched the guy that was dancing with his wife.

His wife!
How can another guy do that when he himself has only ever danced once with her?!

Xander fuming mad at this moment, anger rushed up to his head and without any thought, he pulled Scarlett to his side and picked her up in his arms before striding towards the stairs to go upstairs.

At this moment, music that was blasting in everyone's ears just a few minutes before has already stopped and the colourful lights have receded, following was the frighteningly silence that descended the hall in the big mansion.

"Everyone." His low magnetic voice sounded even more dreary and dangerous in the quiet atmosphere.
"Leave."

And with that one word, he stride upstairs leaving the downstairs a mess, however.

"Who is he?"
Finally, a person dared to speak out the question that had been on the minds of everyone present at that moment.

People looked at each other and speculated, the desire of gossip was clear in their eyes. After all, being college students, it's not that they didn't have anything entertaining happening in their lives but it was another thing to find out the gossip about the most neutral person in their college. Plus, it also helps that the said person was extremely beautiful who had never even flirted with anyone at college. To them, it seemed as if they caught a glimpse of the scandal in the life of a saintess.

Besides, it was also their last year so this situation was bound to trigger a chaotic response as they would be separating from each other in a month and getting busy with their own lives.

"Is he her boyfriend?"

"But she never had a boyfriend, didn't she?"

"Yes, if she did, how come we never knew about it?" Another person added.

All the people that have been invited were from Scarlett's class in college and at this moment, it seemed fortunate that she only invited the ones with whom she had a good relationship or a neutral stance and they all have further invited their trustful friends leaving the ones that had a rough relationship with her. If not, this situation could have been spread within the entire college by tonight.

"Maybe it's her......brother?" Another person suggested, however, the one standing beside him shook his head and spoke as if providing a share of his long accumulated wisdom.
"Brother? No way! It couldn't be. Didn't you see the way he punched Sean? And that terrifying gaze? That expression and gaze was of a male lion whose female has been coveted by other. Trust me, even I felt scared for a moment when I heard his voice and the way he strode away. Although, I must say, he looked so cool that way, exactly like a powerful person who doesn't care how he behaves because he knows his power."

Others agreed with him.

"That is right. He did seem like the male leads of that billionaire novels." A girl with a wine in her hand giggled.

"I know right! But Scarlett has never mentioned anything as such."

As she frowned, trying hard to figure out the situation, another person behind her suggested,
"Why don't we go ask Mia and Kat? They surely must be knowing something."