CHAPTER 1

Each night , the moon kisses secretly the lover  who counts the stars..

Rumi

Third person's pov

There she was. Looking as beautiful as moon in a night sky full of darkness shining around and lighting everything up with her cheerful aura, sweet voice , that melodious laugh and ever so pretty eyes. It was to say even stars would envy her.

As one would say after looking at her for first time, a ball of sunshine and rainbows was she but as they say people judge too quickly and she was no exception to that.

People didn't know what she was going through inside, how she thought, and why she thought so .
No one knew even half of her let alone complete enigma that she was .
Predictably unpredictable.

" You are so lucky Scar . Almost all the boys here want you. You even got invited to Sean Miller's party.
THE SEAN MILLER. And here you are refusing to go or more specifically finding excuses to not go. " Mia , the redhead said with a shake of her head.

" Exactly, Scar you should go .
C'mon , please for us. I really want to go and you know why.
Please."  Katherine added.

Both Katherine and Mia were beautiful girls. Katherine with her shiny blonde hair , baby blue eyes and tall, slim figure could get any guy she wanted. Her humourous nature was just a plus. But still she was head over heels for Carson, Sean's best friend. Hence the reason she so badly wanted to go to that party.

Mia was a redhead with a daring nature.
She was those girls who had their almost all of the body covered in tattoos .
She was rude to almost everyone except Scarlett and Katherine and of course her longtime girlfriend Talia.

Scarlett was amusedly listening to her two best friends pointing out the reasons why she should go to party.
They even made a pros and cons list which only consisted of pros cause according to them
" No cons can be there when we are here"

Still Scarlett wasn't convinced.
Her last experience wasn't really good.

Stupid boys would try to touch her , get a chance with her by doing ridiculous things and girls would burn in envy , not all though, just a few -  Layla and her minions who according to themselves were the hottest and sexiest girls in the entire university.

In reality, they thought of Scarlett as a threat which led them to do the drama they did last time.
They hired some boys outside of university to force on Scarlett.
Unfortunately, the drunk and druggies got Scarlett mixed up with some other girl and tried to force themselves on her. Luckily , a jock named Mike passed by and beat the shit out of them.
They never confessed who hired them but Scarlett had a hunch about it which got confirmed when she overhead layla and her minions in washroom talking how their plan failed.

Scarlett wanted to give them a big fat slap on their faces and report them but alas! She had no proof , also Layla was the daughter of a rich topshot lawyer who will not let anything happen to his daughter.

" Scarlett, are you even listening? Hey "
Mia asked.

Scarlett was snapped out of her thoughts and she quickly composed herself.

She couldn't do anything so at last she agreed to go to that party.

It was her senior year in college, she should enjoy it fully though she feels the opposite .

" Yay!!!
There's going to be so much  fun Scar. We'll enjoy a lot and who knows what might happen between Sean and you."
Katherine say while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive way.