CHAPTER 13

lost is a lovely place
to find yourself....

Scarlett's pov

Oh god!
I'm again late for my class.
Why do I never saw up on time? Stupid me!
And why do always I have to delete the alarm and they again go back to sleep thinking I have one kind of superpower to wake up on time.
Ughh!!

"Scar, come out. We are already late."
Kat shouts from outside.

I quickly put on my shoes and run downstairs.

I was halfway down when I remembered I forgot to lock the door.
Oh, shit.
I immediately run back upstairs and quickly lock the door.

I spotted Kat inside her car.
I immediately opened the back door and sat.

"I'm not your driver,you know.
Put your ass in the front." Kat says from the driver's seat.

"Kat , don't start now. We are already five minutes late." I said.

We were halfway to the university when Kat said, "hey, send that pic we took last night. I want to gram it."

"Yeah, sure. Just a minute. Let me take my phone out." I searched through my bag for my phone but....I wasn't able to find it.

Oh, please not let me have forgotten it back at the apartment.
Please, pretty please!

I'm so stupid. I can never keep track of my things.

I just looked at Kat through the mirror and she understood.
Well,her laughing at me means she understood, right?

"You are really so stupid and careless Scar. Imagine if one day you forget your husband and be like, oh shit! I forgot my husband at home. Don't worry, this happens to me all the time." She laughed out loud.

"You better concentrate on driving." I huffed.

"Well, but there's the thing, Xander won't ever let you forget him." She said giving me that raised eyebrow look.

What is it with people who can raise their one eyebrow, mostly left one so easily. I can never do that. And even if I was able to do that, I would never show off like these people. Huh!

We reached our destination in a few minutes.

Okay, so if I or when I come across Sean , first thing is I need to ask him about his head. I hope it's alright. And secondly, we'll just be like before, like friends. I'll turn him down very nicely.
Yess, great!

So let's go..

Oh no, did I say that too early?
Cause Sean's standing right at the door if my first class.
Geez! God, you didn't have to listen to me so soon.
Okay,I can do this.
He's not a killer, just a boy whose geadi bumped into headboard. Yes, no problem.

He spotted me standing there.
I quickly put a smile on my face.
"Hey, Scar. It's great to see you. Why didn't you come to class since two days? Are you alright? Were you sick? Do you need any help? You know I'm there fir you. Tell me, are you not well?" He asked worriedly looking at my face in concern.

Oh, he's so sweet and nice and gentle but I can't bring myself to like him romantically. He's a great person.
What's wrong with me? Why can't I like this so handsome and nice make specimen.

He cupped my face, "Scarlett, please tell me. I care about you."

I took his hands off my face gently.
"Sean, as much as I would have loved to talk to you, I really need to get to class, I'm already ten minutes late,okay? "