Vol 9 Chap 305 - Blooming flower [END]

XH 305 - Blooming flower

Long Ming Que woke up with a different set of memories, and it was quite a heavy load of information for a five-year-old's brain.

The other set of memories belonged to a seventeen-year-old girl by the name of Bai Que, who had died from a car accident. It was all because of an argument with her mother that had her run out of the restaurant that she was not invited to in anger.

Long Ming Que wondered if Bai Que's mother would feel bad about her death or glad to finally get rid of her past baggage?

Bai Que missed her dad that treated her like a princess, and half hoped to meet her dad again after she died.

However, she was reincarnated as Long Ming Que without having the chance to meet her father. This was an ancient world where technology had barely been created yet. But Long Ming Que has a much greater life than Bai Que for having a handsome father and a pretty mother that loves her.

She even has two grandpas that adore her very much. Her twin brother was smart and more sensible than an ordinary five-year-old.

Bai Que was willing to stay here, where she was loved, than the place where she was treated as an unwanted person. Bai Que was willing to be Long Ming Que and dumb down her brain to indulge in acting like a kid so that she can act spoilt towards her pretty mother with a sweet smell.

Long Ming Que found it hard to act spoiled towards her father because he was a very handsome man, which was not good for her heart. Maybe in time, she will let go of her reserves and be a proper daughter.

Long Ming Que had decided everything in a span of a day, only to discover that her changes did not go unnoticed.

"Ming Que, you got your past life's memories?" Her pretty mother asked with her grey eyes filled with concern for her daughter. Ming Que had never known why her mother's eyes were different from theirs, only that it was from an accident.

Long Ming Que was surprised at the question and quickly came to conclusion. "Mummy has it too?"

Her pretty mother looked sad as she nodded. "Yes. Your name... is Bai Que?"

"That is no longer my name. My name is Long Ming Que now. Mummy forget my name?" Ming Que was willing to act this way, not wanting to create a distance between them.

"No, I won't forget your name." Her mother sighed gently and rubbed her daughter's head. "I have something to tell you."

Long Ming Que had expected her mother to tell her that it was a family technique to remember their past life but never had she expected a tale of World Spirit's machinations.

And Bai Que's father was actually grandpa Bai Chuan.

Xiao Hua sighed and sank into her husband's embrace at the same time Bai Que and Bai Chuan had their tearful reunion.

"I don't know how I should act after this," Xiao Hua finally said after a long silence.

"Like a mother," Long Zhu answered. "Regardless of her past life, she is now our daughter, Long Ming Que. That is a fact that could not be erased."

Xiao Hua arched her neck and kissed Long Zhu's cheek. "I'm a little jealous of Papa Bai."

"You still have me and Xing Fu," Long Zhu easily said. He had long prepared himself for the day where his daughter would remember her past life. The World Spirit would not leave things this way.

"Hmm." Xiao Hua agreed languidly.

"As long as she needs her parents, we will be there for her," Long Zhu continued.