Vol 7 Chap 230 - Authors are omniscient seers nowadays?

XH 230 - Authors are omniscient seers nowadays?

Bai Chuan felt a sense of novelty as he experienced a fussing daughter over his health. 

Despite being blind, Xiao Hua grabbed onto his arm accurately and guided him to take a seat. But he was still the one that guided them to it and saved a chair from being run over by Xiao Hua. 

He was a hundred percent sure that his health was fine, but he did not say otherwise. It had been a long time since he allowed someone other than Yu Zheng to sincerely indulge him, being waited on hand and foot. Most of the characters he took on had forced him to act either as a filial family member or a charitable person.

It was quite tiring.

"Are you tired?" Xiao Hua asked, her face full of concern. "Drink some water."

Xiao Hua may be the one that offered, but it was Long Zhu that ended up pouring the tea for his teacher. 

Obediently, Bai Chuan picked up the cup and took a sip, immediately feeling the effects from the tea. "Ah, this is Xiao Hua's tea."

Nodding, Xiao Hua explained, "You need to regain your energy and my tea is helpful when it comes to this." 

All she needed to do was grab a pinch of tea leaves and drop them into the teapot for others to finish the tea brewing. It will still work.

Bai Chuan gave Yu Zheng a look, which he responded with a mischievous smile. Xiao Hua have misunderstood what cultivation drop entitles, and Yu Zheng did not correct it. 

When Bai Chuan's cultivation went to Yu Zheng, he did become weaker, but he recovered after one day of rest. His strength had weakened and not his health that Xiao Hua had assumed. 

Without her eyesight, her mind was taken over by her imagination, guessing that Doctor Bai was currently looking feeble and tired. 

"Xiao Hua is a good girl," Bai Chuan praised. 

Happy to be praised, Xiao Hua told Doctor Bai to turn around so she can give him a back massage. To do an autopsy, she knew he would be bending over the body for hours! His back much be aching badly!

"Put more strength to it!" The Rubik cube naturally did not oppose to her treating its host well, and even helpfully guide her along. "Right, that's the strength!"

Listening to the children's antics, Bai Chuan laughed softly, feeling the years of accumulated weariness slowly became better. 

So far, he had played 'father' for three cheaply gained sons and one cheap daughter. Xiao Hua was the second daughter he had taken in. His cheap sons were either an iceberg, an idiot, or an antisocial. Their relationship seemed perfect in others' eyes, but Bai Chuan's heart was distant towards them.

As for that daughter he had cheaply gotten, her age was that of an adult, but a newborn baby when it comes to love. She was doomed to be a cannon fodder for fighting against the female lead for the male lead. But she was cunning to develop a close relationship with her father a.k.a. Bai Chuan, to use his power to help suppress the female lead. 

Those days were truly difficult when Bai Chuan was forced to dote on this useless daughter, letting her run amok. The number of times he wanted to smack her ass was too much to count. He had to send her overseas to complete his mission at the excuse of letting her study further. 

When he was with Xiao Hua, he could finally stop pretending to be gentle to a fault with Mother Theresa halo. Her shy smiles and warm gazes reminded him of his young biological daughter that was his source of motivation to return to his original world.