Vol 6 Chap 198 - Miss Bai, you can count on us men!

A/N: Hey everyone! If you notice the new book cover, it's made by 

(So don't get panic about whether it's you are still on the correct page or not XD). It can only be used in wattpad since it's not original artwork.

Thank you Zeromaiden

Now, onward to today's chapter!

XH 198 - Miss Bai, you can count on us men!

As soon as they stepped out of the prison and bathed by sunlight, they greedily inhaled the fresh, clean air. Without them knowing, they found themselves sweating and when the wind gently blows over, they unconsciously shivered.

The lost in thought Doctor Shen mumbled in a revered tone, "Dual elements."

It was not rare for a cultivator to be able to use two elements, but what Doctor Bai had displayed earlier was something only a master of elements could do! It takes great effort, and maybe some talent, to be able to be two-element master! Not to mention that legendary blue flames! The number of fire element masters could produce blue flame was lesser than the number of fingers!

"We must find the water source." Lord Xiang wiped his sweating forehead with his sleeves.

"The water source is in the south direction." Doctor Shen pointed at the direction behind the prison building. As the head doctor of the prison, naturally, he knew the blueprint of this place well.

"Will trouble Doctor Shen to lead the way," Lord Xiang said.

Without wasting time, they started running. Xiao Hua was surprised when she could easily outrun them if she wanted to. All this time, she was surrounded by people with stronger cultivation so her changes in strength were not noticeable.

She glanced at Da Bei that easily keep up with her pace beside her. Da Bei happened to be looking at her and caught her stare. He quickly averted his eyes, guilt coloring his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Huh?" Xiao Hua stared at Da Bei blankly. "Why are you apologizing? Because you pour the tea on the corpse?"

Da Bei nodded, looking just like a kid that was caught doing what he was not supposed to do. Xiao Hua's hands itched to rub his head at how adorable he was!

"You actually helped us when you do that. Now we know how to kill those bugs!" Xiao Hua expressed her gratitude as much as she could and much to her delight, Da Bei no longer looked downcast.

His eyes were so expressive, making it easy for Xiao Hua to gauge his mood!

"I poured the tea to test the bugs' reaction," Da Bei explained his action like a student that was picked by the teacher to answer the question on the board.