Announcement

Q1: Author, the new cover looks familiar!

Yes, you should feel that way! It's the green version of the original fan art by -helios 

Yay, peeps!

With the permission of the original artist, I could now change the covers to different colors for each volume!

Q2: Your photoshop skills look good, author!

Oh, thank you - *conscience in a form of thunder strike at the lying author*

O...Oh, it's not me, but my talented friend! JHYuuko

She had heroically and patiently listened to my demands and succeeds in fulfilling my wish to have 8 different colored covers (including the original orange). Eight colors for eight volumes!

And I have to say, the colors are quite meaningful (I will explain them in Author's corner in ebook) and the coincidence of colors works well with the novel events~

Q3: 8 volumes? Author, could this be the end?

Yes, if your brain is working fast with the small clue, chapter 8 is the final volume...

.

.

.

N. O. T

Volume 9 is the final one~ bwahahaha. Yes, the ending is beckoning!

There will also be two (?) character's side stories included in the final volume! It might be a giant-sized volume. I dare not to reveal who are they, for it depends on my creativity juice whether their story will succeed in writing out or not. But their ending is already included in the main story, so not much of a surprise! The side story is just their journey to their love~ 

Q4: Author, you said you will sell two volumes at a single price! What happened to that?

*Conscience formed into swords and stabbed the guilty author*

I... I'm sorry for failing you all.... *coughs blood * But I don't want to waste the hard earned eight colored covers! They are amazing!

I will charge lower prices for each volume! (Except for the final volume that will be giant in content)

Question 5: Author, what of the Volume 9 cover?

It's a completely different cover (commissioned from the same artist. It's thanks to my patrons that I'm able to effort paying for it~). I will keep it a surprise for when the ebook version released! (But who was following me on Instagram might already see it a day or so ago hahaha. Nope, no longer there~)

Hint: Wedding

Q6: Which volume is it for the green and original (orange) color?

Green is gonna be Volume 1! That's why I pick it as the new wattpad cover ahahaha~  least spoiler. Orange (original) will be for Volume 4

What does the color means? Google told me green represent new beginning. Guess who I choose this color for? XD

Q7: Author, when will the ebook come out?

I'm hiring an editor to edit the chapters before publishing them. But my editor is moving slow, so the ebook publishing... not anytime soon? But hopefully, this year will have volume 1 out!

I aim for 13th September for the first volume to publish!

Is there any more question I've not answered? Feel free to drop questions down at the comment section below! And hit the subscribe button- Eh, sorry, I've been watching too many YouTube videos... *cough*