Vol 7 Chap 219 - Can you give me extra skill?

XH 219 - Can you give me extra skill?

"What is Heise's cheat?" Xiao Hua asked as an attempt to divert the attention from her blushing face.

《His body.》

"The body of the Eighth Prince is his cheat?" Xiao Hua scratched her head. "How is that a cheat?"

《Discover it yourself.》

"Eh~ So stingy."

The World Spirit could feel its vessel's head throbbed in pain from Xiao Hua's persistent questions and demands. If it was not because she was needed for the sake of this world's future, it would not have tolerated her till this far.

Xiao Hua knew it as well, or else how would she dare to act in such a way?

《I need you to prevent my vessel from dying.》That was the main topic of the conversation today.

"I can't decide that." Xiao Hua shakes her head. "The Third Prince wants you dead very much. You can make another new vessel once this one dies."

Of course the World Spirit was not willing to let go of its vessel. 《Feed my vessel your tea and he will be free of any influence from the transmigrated bride.》

"... You want him to die for freedom?" Such strong pride! To rather die by his own method and on his own time instead of other people's decision!

《Pardon?》

Xiao Hua pointed to her eyes. "If he drinks my tea, he would most likely get burned, just like how my eyes ended up. It is highly unlikely he had not drank your bride's spring water before."

《Not a problem. This body is made by my own energy. Drinking the same source of energy is healing him.》

"Same source? Then why did I get burnt? Your wife got burnt too!" Xiao Hua had assumed the World Spirit meant that everything in this world was made by the same source of energy, which was not the case.

《Your tea and my vessel are made by me. The transmigrated bride's extra cheat is given by this world. I am a spirit and this world is my body. My body is created by the God of Creation and I am the sentient of this world. In other words, the transmigrated bride's extra cheat was given by the God of Creation indirectly.》

Xiao Hua does not get what it meant. Isn't the body and soul made by the same being, the Great God of creation?

Among the pile of information, she picked the one she could understand. "My tea cheat is actually given by you and not the Third Prince? Or you had power up the Third Prince and then he power up me?"

《I have nothing to do with Long Zhu's power. It is all Azure Dragon's doing. Your power is given by me.》

"Why do you give me power? Did you give Heise any too?"

《He don't get any.》

Xiao Hua: '...' Should I be flattered?

Before she has the time to feel flattered, the World Spirit throws out a sentence filled with knives, attacking her sore spot.

《You are too weak, hence I bestowed a small skill for you to protect your life.》 Le XiaoTing was so ordinary and weak that it felt worried for this small soul.

In the beginning, the World Spirit was not impressed with her and immediately deemed her to be useless. At least Heise was useful with his vast skill of weaponry, even if his acting skills needed to be brushed up.

So the World Spirit decided to be merciful and gave her a weak skill to prevent her from dying so quickly. But after seeing how she interacted with others day by day, it had, a very tiny bit, charmed by her simple personality.