Vol 7 Chap 221 - Long Shan's life journal

XH 221 -  Long Shan's life journal

"I heard she had saved you and your men with her spring water. And that's how you start falling in love with her. With a beauty equal to a fairy descended from heaven, her sword dance was like the grace of mercy descending on her enemies. The blood falls around her like rain dyed in an enthralling red color, breathing life into your black and white world. Ah~ your heart beats in a heady way you had never experienced before, sending shivers down to your fingertips. Could it be love?"

Long Lian was deeply confused by the sudden poetry like sentences spewing out from Xiao Hua's mouth. But strangely, those sentences delivered great impact to her second brother.

Duan XiYing arched an eyebrow when Long Shan's face alternatively turned white and red, his expression was one that got caught doing something shameful!

Perhaps Xiao Hua had seen Long Shan's life journal?

"There's no need to be shy when you are not the one being praised~" Duan XiYing teased, before dealing a blow. "Or could it be what Xiao Hua said is exactly what you had thought of Liu Chu Chu?"

"How do you-" Long Shan could hardly stop his question from coming out from his mouth as his heart and mind were in a messy state. 

Although what she said was not completely accurate, it was nearly the same as what he had thought the first time he saw his wife. His heart felt a great sense of embarrassment, especially under her unseeing gray eyes that strangely gave him a sense of being stripped naked and had his heart bared for her to see. 

It had been a long time since he felt this embarrassed!

Those sentences were written in Heise's novel, so Xiao Hua was able to more or less remember most of it! To think it could be used in shame play - Ah Pei! - Used to embarrass the hero, how useful!

Xiao Hua smiled mysteriously and did not answer his question. "As far as I know, you have helped her quite a bit. Protecting her from the Liu household and separating her from them without much stain on her reputation is rather impressive when our society values filial fidelity greatly. Then you gave her numerous shops, including that pawnshop that she changed into an underground information trading business. Next, you even agree in letting Gu Dan reach their hands into Guilin! This idea is Liu Chu Chu's, isn't it? Our heroic Second Prince would never think of such a poisonous method, even if you wish for a great power to support your endeavors."

Xiao Hua rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "As far as I can see, only Liu Chu Chu gained the most in this relationship. Long Shan, what did you gain from this relationship? If you say she's good in bed, you might as well think where she learned it all from! A lady like her, no matter how mistreated she was as a concubine born, would never have the chance to learn such skills that rivaled an experienced courtesan!"

Heise’s novel had written that the golden couple was like athletes in bed, able to go on for three days without much rest. Fortunately, Heise had not written their bed activities in great detail or else it would be difficult to maintain her composure when she faced them. But Heise did point out that Liu Chu Chu was highly experienced in bed and able to please the hero well.

Long Shan's face was as dark as black, thick oil, so angry that his whole face was like an island visited by dark clouds! The gaping Long Lian could no longer close her mouth as her whole face reddened like a ripe apple! It could be estimated that her jaw will be aching after this whole ordeal passed.

"Aiyah~ Xiao Hua, no husband would like knowing their wife did not keep themselves clean for their husbands~" Duan XiYing scolded half-heartedly, bluntly voicing out that Liu Chu Chu was a loose woman.