Vol 6 Chap 179

Sorry everyone, schedule update will be one chapter per week so that I can have more time to study 😢

XH 179

The lively noise outside the carriage had entered through the window, but the occupants' mood was in contrast to it. 

"Do you want to meet her?"

Xiao Hua shook her head fiercely; the bells on her hair jingles for a long while before settling. "No, please. I...I am happy to know she… is alive and well. There's no need for me to meet her."

He gently rubbed her cheeks, slowly warming it up. But this gentle action stroked heat around her eyes, creating a thin layer of water.

When Xiao Hua sees her, many thoughts circled around her mind and her heart encountered violent storms. But she also understands they were different people despite having similar appearance. She does not want to get close to the girl and risk hurting her heart.

It would hurt her even more if she managed to meet with the girl's family, especially if her mother was the same face as Le XiaoTing's mother. 

"From the information we have, that girl with the same face as your original body must have challenged Liu Chu Chu and gotten defeated."

Xiao Hua blinked her eyes rapidly to dry off the tears gathering in her eyes. "That match."

It was not surprising that the heroine could be skilled in pill making when most of her success was contributed to the dark beauty. In the novel, Liu Chu Chu's body does not have the talent in pill making, but the dark beauty have a great talent in it 

Xiao Hua frowned as panic grew in her heart. She also remembered that the dark beauty could control Liu Chu Chu's hands, after given the permission to do so by the heroine, to help making pills. 

But it also means that the dark beauty can use Liu Chu Chu's hands since the permission would never be revoked by the opportunist heroine! Le XiaoTing had thought nothing negative about the hand control while reading the novel, even supportive of it because it will help the heroine. 

But after Xiao Hua knew that the dark beauty wanted to open the gate, this small control was enough to pose a great threat to them! With fake story for the power hungry heroine, the dark beauty will able to get her to find the location of the gate!

"Don't worry, I will make sure Liu Chu Chu will not harm Miss Wan."

"Ah?" Xiao Hua blinked, confused. 

"That girl with the same face as you, did she have a mark on her forehead?" The Third Prince asked.

"Yes...it looks like a tiny flame," Xiao Hua noted. Now that she recalled, that girl's face was painted with makeup, and she had chosen the correct choice of makeup to successfully enhance her features. 

Compared to other noble ladies in this world, her beauty was above them, but to Xiao Hua, An Jing was still the most beautiful woman she had seen. The Empress and Long Lian may be known as number one Guilin Kingdom's beauties, but there was just something about An Jing that was irresistible.

The Third Prince nodded. "That is indeed Miss Wan, then. That flame is actually the red flame spirit, very useful for pill maker to create a higher quality pill."

Xiao Hua frowned, this time with different worry. "I'm not sure if Liu Chu Chu would do anything to get the red flame spirit, but she would not harm Miss Wan if she does not threaten her plans or life."

The Third Prince chuckled. "Did Xiao Hua forget who Miss Wan is?"

"What do you mean?" Xiao Hua stared at the Third Prince suspiciously. "Do I know her before?"