Vol 7 Chap 235 - Flawed Miss Bai

XH 235 - Flawed Miss Bai

"I'm here with a noble intention. Eating you… Seducing you is actually a spontaneous decision."

Long Zhu does not know whether he should laugh or not at her solemn expression. He could only half believe her words because what she did earlier was too detailed to be a spontaneous action. 

And she was trembling now, most likely a 'stage fright'. She claimed she would have them after she forced herself to act brave, just like that time when she acted a play to antagonize the heroine during the pawnshop incident. 

Long Zhu adjusted his seating posture, carefully made sure Xiao Hua that was still seated on him did not find out about a certain part of him that was very happy with her previous enthusiasm. As she could not see, he did not strive to diminish the redness on his cheeks. He had quickly adjusted his loose clothing again, but he could not stop recalling how wicked her mouth was on his skin.

He cleared his throat and his dirty mind. "May I inquire more of your… noble intention?"

Even if Long Zhu sounded serious, Xiao Hua sensitively feels that he was doubting her words.

Xiao Hua resisted her desire to huff childishly and straighten her posture, attempting to look serious. "I wish to amend our relationship and start by apologizing to you for ruining your chance to kill off a pest that you wanted to get rid of for a long time. I’m very sorry!"

Long Zhu: '…'

Such a strong dislike towards Long Shan, as usual. The him from a week ago would not think much about it, but the current him felt a little discomfort and doubted if she had hated Long Shan because of him.

Xiao Hua continued on, not noticing Long Zhu’s complicated mood. "I want to applaud your great idea in turning that pest into a monk. No alcohol, no money, no woman. He will suffer addiction withdrawal that will hurt his balls until it turns blue!"

Long Zhu: '...'

That idea was actually contributed by Yu Zheng and he does not deserve the credit. But Long Zhu was distracted in figuring out what she meant by balls and missed the chance to explain.  

"A monk will need to shave his head bald and not many would look good in that style. I wonder if Liu Chu Chu will still get aroused by him? Oh, it would be a taboo love! Ah, I want to see it when she seduces an upright monk! It will be just like the tale of the green snake and the monk!"

Long Zhu: '...' What’s that tale?

Xiao Hua’s mind had gone to the wrong path again.

As if sensing the awkward atmosphere, Xiao Hua let out an embarrassed cough, knowing that she had over excitedly steered the conversation in a different direction. 

Looking calmer, Xiao Hua said, "Long Shan needs to gain more holy aura from doing plenty of good deeds. He will be useful to defeat Liu Chu Chu, especially if she got possessed by a demon that wishes to destroy mankind."

Long Zhu's eyes narrowed. "Xiao Hua wants him to kill Liu Chu Chu?"

Xiao Hua nodded carefully. "Actually, I doubt that Long Shan is the same as us, with a soul. He is the World Spirit's vessel, armed to teeth with holy aura and cheats. Who would be better than him to finish off Liu Chu Chu? Even if Long Shan has a soul, he will have strong holy blessings after doing plenty of good deeds. His sin of killing Liu Chu Chu might be countered by his good deeds."

Hearing Xiao Hua planning to make full use of Long Shan gave Long Zhu strong chills. It was a mixture of fear and excitement, so contradicting that it made his head dizzy.