Vol 9 Chap 288 - Chop their brain off

XH 288 - Chop their brain off

"Da Bei, remember what I've taught you," An Jing reminded.

Since Da Bei returned to Guilin capital, An Jing had forced Da Bei to train under her whenever they got the time. She only trained Da Bei because of his manifestation of the snow wolf bloodline. Because of it, she imposed her high expectation on Da Bei, who was no longer the weak cub with worrying health.

As for Da An that had not awakened his bloodline, he was trained by Da Liu as usual. Da An had grumbled in jealousy about his twin having a different teacher and lessons, until he visited Da Bei's class. 

Da An started to believe that his father was perhaps the nicer and more understanding parent. 

Before the Gu bug's eggs touched the ground, a strong, cold wind with hints of snowflakes swept the eggs away. 

Unlike how Da An had created icy wind from his blowing thru mouth, Da Bei created a stronger version of it with just a gesture of his hands with intense concentration. As for An Jing, she just needed to gaze with strong intent and the wind followed her orders obediently. 

The chilly wind dropped the eggs at Tian Liang and Long Lian's direction to allow them to only concentrate on attacking. The speed of the eggs descending was severely slowed down to make sure the attacks got them all. 

"I will start first." Tian Liang stepped forward and stretched out his palms at the direction of the falling eggs. 

The King of Munzhu started testing which degree of fire would be the most suitable to burn the Gu bugs' egg into crisp. He had heard about the notorious green soldiers and how hard it was for Long Zhu and the other strong people to deal with it and assumed the eggs would be pretty similar.

"Huh… this is pretty easy," Tian Liang commented after trying, turning around his stiff neck. "Ah Lian, follow my lead. It might be a bit challenging for you, but this will help to train your stamina."

Long Lian was courageous, but still, at the sight of the raining eggs, she feared that she might make a mistake and allowed one escape from her attack.

"Don't think too much. Remember that I will cover your back," Tian Liang reassured. He was not looking at Long Lian, but he still knew that she was not confident. "Come on, I need some help!"

Long Lian scoffed as her emotions grounded again and joined in blasting fire at the eggs, turning them into black ashes.

Standing at a safe distance, Xiao Hua stared at the BBQ feast ongoing and asked Long Zhu who was beside her. "Won't it be easier for me to hurl my tea at the eggs?"

Long Zhu smiled gently and helped to arrange her bangs that were swaying gently from the chilly wind. "Tian Liang and Long Lian can handle it."

Xiao Hua: So, you are actually encouraging me to be lazy? Then why do I still need to come here?

Da Liu stood on guard a foot behind Long Zhu and did not participate in the massacre. His skills were not suitable in helping them. 

Xiao Hua does not know what Heise and Heng Xin were doing at a corner, discussing and assembling something in their hands.

Xiao Hua: '...' Bomb? (⊙_⊙)

Although she was very curious about what they were making, she forced herself not to approach them, for fear that Heise would push the task of bombing onto her again. Xiao Hua does not understand what Heise had seen in her that makes him believe she has the capability of exploding things!

"How many eggs are there…?" Xiao Hua wondered as the eggs were endless tossed out from the spring pool. 

She started to think she might as well not bother to come. This place was not even a good place to sight see or to hunt for treasure.