Vol 8 Chap 271 - Pent up frustration

Ive removed the NSFW parts and only available at my patreon page. To my benefactor, I've already sent the chapter to you.

XH 271 - Pent up frustration

The first thing they were left to do was to exchange nuptial wine between a couple to finish the rites.

Xiao Hua blushed prettily when she had to lean closer to Long Zhu to drink the cross-cupped wine with their hands crossed. It does not help her racing heart when his eyes were always on her face as he drinks his wine slowly. His action was one that savors the wine with his tongue and admiring the beauty before his eyes.

Fidgeting, Xiao Hua was wondering what would happen next, for Long Zhu seems to be satisfied with only looking at her with a fond smile.

Maybe… Long Zhu actually does not know how to proceed?!

Xiao Hua would never dare to blame her innocent husband for choosing to remain chaste and untainted from sexual knowledge. It was satisfactory to know that he would only reveal his sexual desires to her.

Le Xiao Ting was a virgin and had not done much with her ex-boyfriend. But books had done a good job in teaching her, even if they were mostly some of the author’s fantasies that do not necessarily mean the truth. Those books were very useful, arousingly detailed, and astonishingly creative.

Perhaps Xiao Hua’s eyes were too bright, lit up with the desire to eat Long Zhu whole, that he could guess what she was thinking with her unique thoughts. 

“I may be inexperienced, but don’t forget I’m a man.” Which man would dare to hold up their face, other than General Tang, to let their wife dominate in bed?

“…Okay.” Xiao Hua’s word may be an agreement, but her tone was filled with doubt. She knew that her doubt would hurt Long Zhu’s pride as a man, but it would not harm anyone if she takes charge for their first time, right? 

She will let him take the lead next time. 

Long Zhu’s pride was indeed hurt, and he proceeds to demonstrate that he does not need her help.

Their intense kiss had messed up her hair and he reached out to gently remove her hair accessories, least she would get hurt later. He does not want to rush their wedding night and plan to have them enjoy each other slowly to create a memorable night.

Xiao Hua stayed still, with her round eyes staring at his movement and allowed him to help remove her hairpins. Perhaps she felt that this kindness should be recuperated for she reached out and removed the hair crown from his hair. His hair tumbled down like a black curtain over Xiao Hua, covering most of her sight, but also grabbing all her attention to his face.

Pressing her cheeks against his hair, she spread her fingers and combed through his hair, straightening the crooked edges that were formed from being tied up. Long Zhu’s eyes fluttered shut as her gentle fingers played with his hair, and once in a while, they would rub his scalp.

Although this was comfortable and nearly had him succumb to sleep with the addition of all the wine he had drunk, Long Zhu refused to let the night end in such a way.

Xiao Hua’s breath was extremely haggard and loud in the silent room after their front robe was tossed away without care of the expensive material. When his fingers caressed the next layer of her robe, touching her collarbone on his way, her fingers did the same to his, like his mirror image.

Their eyes were locked into each other and it was his touch that aided her in mimicking his movement.

Bang!

The noise was as loud as a firework, served well as a bucket of cold water poured over the newlywed. Outside their room was noisy with people panicking and asking what was going on.

Xiao Hua quickly sat up and adjusted her clothing, before doing the same for the motionless Long Zhu, who was staring at the door with a dark smile, looking extremely fierce and dominating.

For a man whose wedding night was interrupted halfway, it would be abnormal if Long Zhu was not pissed!

“What happened outside?” Long Zhu asked sharply, his tone full of displeasure, seemingly speaking to no one.

“Replying to Your Highness, it came from the direction of the palace. The others had gone there to see what happened,” An Jing’s voice spread into the room from outside.

As the Third Prince of Guilin, Long Zhu will have to enter the palace instead of ignoring it and leave it all to others to deal with. 

“Master!” Xiao Liu’s voice seeped into the room, his voice anxious. “It’s an attack from Gu Dan!”

“From Gu Dan? What great timing they had chosen to launch an attack,” Long Zhu praised sarcastically and got out of the bed. “Why would they choose to attack Guilin instead of the other kingdoms?”

Xiao Hua: … Was it good to curse misfortune onto others like this?

When Long Zhu saw Xiao Hua got out of the bed as well, he frowned. “Xiao Hua, you should stay here.”

“Nope!” Xiao Hua immediately declined. “If it’s Gu Dan’s attack, I will need to brew tea. You said before that my tea works in dissolving the poisons. I will only be at the safe corner, preparing the tea with Da Bei and XiYing protecting me.”

Since all the concern was answered by her, Long Zhu does not have a good reason to stop her from helping. And her tea was very useful against poisons.

Long Zhu cupped her cheeks, caressing the skin below her eyes as he peered into her grey eyes. “Run away if you can’t handle the danger. Stay behind Duan XiYing and Da Bei. Ask the other servants to deliver the tea, don’t do it yourself.”

With her face still in his palms, she nodded. “I won’t put myself into danger purposely. Don’t worry and do what you need to do. I will be safe.”

Even though Long Zhu was really reluctant to not have Xiao Hua safely hidden away, he hardened his heart and went to deal with the trouble.

He hopes there will be enough enemies for him to beat them up to release his pent up frustration!

A/N: A reader guessed it... the c*ckblock