Vol 7 Chap 220 - I will decide if you have drunk enough or not!

A/N: The second chapter of the week will be uploaded on friday!

XH 220 - I will decide if you have drunk enough or not!

Xiao Hua feels regretful for not being able to see Duan XiYing forcing the tea down the hero's throat!

There might be wet abs reveal when the trapped hero tried to escape from drinking the tea, and his struggles will spill the tea all over the front of his clothes!

Xiao Hua: So stimulating! o(>ω<)o

Eyes flashed with dismay, Long Shan knew that this tea was the same tea which his wife had drunk and gotten burnt from her throat to her stomach. It would be dangerous to drink it and he had to applaud them for using such a cruel manner to torture him.

What baffled him was that his sense of danger did not rise. Instead, a strange sense of belonging expanded in his heart when he saw the tea.

In his unguarded moment, it gave Duan XiYing the opportunity to grab his chin and forced his mouth wide open. Long Shan's eyes widened as his mind cleared from her grip, the strange feeling that nearly controlled his mind quickly disappeared. 

He tried to pull his head away from her grip, but his limited strength could not be compared to one of her hands. 

His mind was clear that the tea was extremely dangerous, but his heart still foolishly soared in anticipation for it as it came nearer!

Long Lian wanted to cover her eyes from seeing her brother in such a pitiful manner, but she could not stop watching. 

Long Lian: Is this like what Xiao Hua had told her about 'train wreck'? 

Long Shan struggled to close his mouth, but Duan XiYing's grip was firm. His mouth was wide open and easily helped Duan XiYing to pour the tea into his mouth. He had to swallow it or risk getting choked to death.

A person like him would never choose to die without a fight.  

He had expected pain, but at the first taste of the tea, his fight died out quickly. He could not form any will to stop his throat working, swallowing down the tea like a thirsty deserter. The tea acted like a cure, cleansing his body and soothing his brittle heart, calming the long brewing inferno threatened to explode one day in the far future. 

Not seeing Long Shan started screaming in pain from drinking Xiao Hua's tea, Duan XiYing felt a little regretful. Even worse, he treated the tea as if it was cleansing water that he had unknowingly needed it until the moment he tasted it. 

Originally, Duan XiYing enjoyed being rough as she shoved the tea down his throat, but retreated at his disgusting reaction. When the inflow of tea slowed down, Long Shan stretched his body closer to the bucket, seeking for more. 

Long Shan did not notice he was crying, like a lost child that had finally reunited with his mother. 

In a short time, he finished the first bucket.

After the first bucket emptied, Long Lian quickly closed her gaping mouth and wiped any trace of saliva that might accidentally leaked out. "He… He finished the first bucket!"

Xiao Hua was the only one that could not see Long Shan's transformation and assumed it was all thanks to Duan XiYing's hercules effort. "XiYing, continue!"

"Got it." Duan XiYing was not as enthusiastic as before as the victim enjoyed her 'torture' but she still poured the tea down his throat.

Soon, the second bucket was emptied.

Long Shan took deep, calming breaths. His back was covered with sweat that had been purged out by the tea. Fortunately the prison was already smelly and added with his sweat, it does not cause much difference.