Vol 7 Chap 231 - Do you think I can ride on Da Bei?

A/N: April's Fool! No pranking from me tho!  Happy reading!

XH 231 - Do you think I can ride on Da Bei?

Bai Chuan revealed that there was no 'gong' or 'shou' in their relationship. They were both 'switch'.

That answer opened a new outlook in Xiao Hua's mind. 

Le XiaoTing the reader had always mindlessly accepted the position of 'gong' and 'shou' that the author dictated. She had always assumed that the 'shou' will forever be the 'shou' while the 'gong' will forever be the 'gong'.

There were some novels where a 'gong' will end up being topped by a 'gong' and then become the 'shou' in their relationship. But Le XiaoTing had already labelled him as the 'shou' from the first chapter thanks to the hint from the author. 

Not a single BL novel she had read would have the couple change their position during their relationship. The 'gong' will never let the 'shou' top him, and even if he agreed, the gong will trick the 'shou' to remain a 'shou' till the end. 

But if one thinks of it in a different perspective, the 'gong' that would never let the 'shou' top him… was that not actually selfish? To force a 'shou' to receive a d*ck in his ass when the 'gong' does not want it too, where was it loving?

Xiao Hua: F**k, there's a genuine passionate gay couple that would sacrifice their discomfort and pride for their partner right in front of her!

A father always feels happy when their daughter admires them. But knowing what led Xiao Hua to admire him made Bai Chuan feel self conscious. 

"How does Papa Ginseng look like?" Xiao Hua asked, intrigued. 

She indeed was curious about how Yu Zheng looked. Her rotten mind tried to imagine a man that could be 'gong' and 'shou' at the same time. Authors always portrayed 'gong' to be taller and manlier while 'shou' will be the less manlier of the couple, with pretty skin and face, and always shorter than the 'gong'. 

But she had also asked this question to tease Doctor Bai into praising his lover.  

"You will get to see him once he completely recovers your eyesight." Doctor Bai refused to play along with her.

"... Got it." Xiao Hua compliantly took the hint. But that does not mean she gave up on digging information! "How did you get together? Love at first sight?" 

"Love at first sight is not realistic. It's lust at first sight," Doctor Bai scorned.

Xiao Hua gasped, her cheeks dyed pink. "So it starts from one night stand?"

How bold!

"When I'm correcting the phrase, did I admit I experience it?"

"...No." Xiao Hua swallowed her enthusiasm when Doctor Bai admonished her. Even when he did not raise his voice, he managed to let her know his displeasure!

But Doctor Bai still loosen his mouth a little towards his adopted daughter. It was normal that a person would be curious about how their parents get together. 

"...We got together by chance and our relationship deepened as time flew by. It's just like any other romantic relationship."

Xiao Hua: '...' What's the difference with you answering and not answering?!

Bai Chuan was actually a straight man, or else why would he get married to his ex wife and have a child? Even the bodies he possessed to fulfill his task have straight orientation, with girlfriends or wives.

It was until his rubik cube system accidentally transferred his soul into a world that was not under his department to deal with. But since they have accepted the task, he can only leave until the task is completed.