Vol 7 Chap 210 - Long Shan is my biological son

Volume 7 starts now~

XH 210 - Long Shan is my biological son

"Be careful." 

Long Zhu caressed Xiao Hua's cheeks. Her baby fats were gone, either by small appetite or growing up.

"I will be back soon," Long Zhu promised.

Duan XiYing, Da Bei and Da An were left behind to guard Xiao Hua while the rest followed Long Zhu to break through the rebels to rescue the hostages.

It was fortunate that they were inside the palace, saving Long Zhu's manforce.

Xiao Hua was sitting up on the bed, properly dressed up in case they need to escape. 

"The Gu Dan are working with the Second Prince to take over the throne," Duan XiYing reported.

"Second Prince? XiYing, you know what's going on?" 

"Everyone will believe its Gu Dan that infiltrated the palace, but Gu Dan can only get into the palace easily with the help of the Second Prince that knows most of the secret passage~"

"How did you know?"

Duan XiYing laughed. "I have my means~" Now that Xiao Hua could not see, she could freely used her skill. 

If Xiao Hua could see, she would have screamed from the amount of little snakes slither in and out of the room, acting as Duan XiYing's little spies. However, the little spied could not go far and so the information received was limited.

"Did the Third Prince know about this?"

"Yes, he's informed of it."

Da Bei in his wolf form bumped his nose into Xiao Hua's hand to comfort her. Xiao Hua gratefully rubbed her hands on his soft, fluffy head. When she first heard of Da Bei's condition, she immediately felt guilty, even when others said it was good news. 

Da Bei was now stronger and after learning control, he can freely shift his form. 

But that also means his freedom and life were now linked to her. He would protect her with everything he got, and obey her every command.

"Da Bei likes you," Da An unexpectedly said. "He is much happier serving you than the Third Prince. If he does not want to form a contract with you, he would not have agreed to it in the first place."

Da Bei nodded his head and rubbed his furry head over her hand to let her know. 

"Thank you… I can only promise to treat you very well." Xiao Hua hide her face in Da Bei's soft and furry neck. Her first tears since she woke up blind quickly soaked his fur but Da Bei did not move away.

💣💣💣

Among Long Zhu's troops that were following behind him, a short figure sneaked in with a eunuch following closely. 

Long Zhu stopped walking and turned back. "Eighth brother wish to join the rescue mission?"

Heise: Of course! 

"Father Emperor and Mother Empress is in danger. I can help."

Long Zhu knew that this younger brother of his had just reached the third rank cultivation. From a non cultivator to a cultivator of third rank in less than two years, this speed was the fastest he ever had the chance to witness.

If Heise helps out now, it means his mentally ill facade will be ripped off. But he still chooses to do so because things had already progressed up to this point.