Vol 9 Chap 292 - Flame of hatred

XH 292 - Flame of hatred

"The gate is open!" Someone shouted and no one knew whether it was from the demons or the soldiers.

But that was the signal for the next event!

The humans that turned into demons were very excited at the prospect of having real demons stepping into their realm and unleash terror to the world. They have no shred of pity for the rest of the humans that were about to suffer hellish days ahead.

As the monks had finally finished ferrying the soul of the ancient monk to the circle of reincarnation, the armies of the Four Kingdom waste no time to launch their attack.

"Kill them all!" Qiang Laohu roared like a fierce tiger and led his men to charge at the demons.

Triggered by the sudden attack, Gu Ming Tian summoned all the green soldiers to battle with the incoming enemies.

The number of green soldiers that they managed to accumulate was not something to laugh about. Their number may be smaller than the five thousand soldiers of the Four Kingdom, but their manpower was enough to fight the large army on par.

"We no longer need to pour our energy onto the gate. Save and recover your energy! Everyone, it's finally the time for us to shine and lead the world to the new era! We will show them who is the true ruler of this land!" Gu Ming Tian's speech aroused the slightly tired demons' enthusiasm.

Every Gu Dan clansmen welcomed the destruction of the world that treated them unfairly, and bring Death onto people that scorned them for being different from them.

Their eyes were green and their blood flowing with poison made people fear them. Gu Dan clansmen were quickly being labeled as a demon and were outcast by the society.

The Gu Dan clansmen were fortunate to have a strong mentality and they managed to strive by building their own home, safe from other's inability to understand or accept them for who they were. It was not long before their ideals were the same as other large countries, which was to expand their territory.

Wars were not unusual with the leaders being territorial and greedy, not caring about the commoners' cruel fate from their decision.

But why was it that only Gu Dan the only country that got attacked by all Four Kingdoms together when they announced their desire to join the fight over territory?

Why do they even actively seek to kill them all, including the weak elderly and innocent children?

Just because they were afraid of their green eyes and high affinity with poison, they want to completely remove them from earth? Who gave them the right to decide that?

Because of the so-called normal and widely accepted people, Gu Dan had to watch many of their family members die, unable to save them.

They had waited for four years, all just to avenge for their family's death. Even if only thirty of them were left, they will still see the end of their revenge in order to meet their deceased family in the afterlife with honor and pride.