Vol 7 Chap 222 - You know why I hate Long Shan

XH 222 - You know why I hate Long Shan

"We are out~"

Duan XiYing's words were like a signal, allowing Xiao Hua to go boneless in her arms. Xiao Hua could not stop her body from trembling fiercely from the stage fright residue and made no attempt to control the uncontrollable.

It was best to let it pass quickly and think happy thoughts. 

"Xiao Hua! What happened to you? Did you get injured?" Long Lian immediately approached Xiao Hua, looking for any sign of wounds.

"I'm fine. My body is just scared." Xiao Hua grinned sheepishly. 

Even if the darkness gave her a boost to act as a shameless person, that does not mean she was not afraid! She was so terrified of offending the hero past his breaking point. What if his golden halo gave him the opportunity to escape from his restraints and kill her?

"You are acting brave?" Long Lian's mind blanked. She had thought Xiao Hua had changed earlier, but to think it was just an act! 

It was so realistic!

"Hmm! If I talked to your brother in a cowardly or polite manner, he would think I'm a doormat he can step anytime!"

"Doormat?"

"A person that allows people to trample on her!" Xiao Hua explained. 

"You understand second brother so well!" Long Lian stared at Xiao Hua with worship eyes. She wanted to learn more from Xiao Hua, who managed to shut up her stubborn second brother whenever it comes to Liu Chu Chu's matters!

Xiao Hua cleared her throat, embarrassed. "It's your third brother that told me about your second brother's matters!" Which was not true since she had known them from Heise's novel. This pot can only be passed to the Third Prince! 

"It's impressive of Xiao Hua to remember what Third Prince said~"

Xiao Hua: '...' Stop embarrassing me, XiYing!

Excitement died out from Long Lian as she remembered the main issue. "Will the second brother finally change for the better and forget about revenge?"

"... It will depend on how forgiving he will be?" As forgiving as the Third Prince that hellbent on killing the hero?

Long Lian shook away her uncertainty and decided to trust Xiao Hua's great performance. "Xiao Hua had spoken well. Surely the second brother will listen!"

"...I'm just speaking nonsense that he already knows anyway..."

"He did?"

Xiao Hua sighed. "I'm just repeating what he already knows but unwilling to face. My attempt is just to force him to face them again and think clearly for the second time." 

Right now, all he had was time and his mind will be busy thinking and remembering. Plus, with her cheat of tea, his unusual love for Liu Chu Chu will not be a problem. Once he started thinking without being manipulated by his hacked heart, he might think he was brainwashed by Liu Chu Chu.

It will be good if the hero starts to view Liu Chu Chu as a dangerous species. 

As the proud hero and a prince, it would not sit well on him to know he had fallen to a beauty's trap. If he still chooses to forgive Liu Chu Chu and continue to be her brain dead fan, Xiao Hua will wash her hands off him.

"Actually, I don't understand why you would mention second brother disappointing the world," Long Lian asked, walking alongside Duan XiYing.

Xiao Hua laughed and lied. "I'm just exaggerating. The worst thing he did was disappointing the innocent citizens. He also disappointed you and your family."