Vol 8 Chap 253 - Lick the dirty walls

XH 253 - Lick the dirty walls

Before Qiang Laohu and Feng Jiu separated from Long Zhu, they got three tea balloons from him. It was in case Gu Wenjing had any more dangerous poisons under his sleeves.

It was thanks to Xiao Hua's tea that they had an easier time bringing down the green soldiers, especially for Qiang Laohu with great strength. The tea could weaken the green soldiers until their skin lost their durability.

Qiang Laohu's attack and speed were truly terrifying, easily bringing down the weakened green soldiers like they were blocks of tofu. Feng Jiu used her fire to burn the fallen green soldiers, stopping them from arising again. They may be easier to destroy now, but it still took a toll on Feng Jiu's strength to turn them into dark coal corpses.

"I couldn't burn them to ashes," Feng Jiu complained, her eyes gazing down at the remains of the green soldiers as if demanding them to comply with her wish.

"Chu Chu! We need to leave!" Gu Wenjing called Liu Chu Chu quickly when he saw the number of green soldiers shrink rapidly.

"No, I can't leave! The phoenix's blood is here! Right here!" With a touch of irrationality and obsession, Liu Chu Chu stared at the stone walls decorated with dry phoenix's blood, unwilling to part.

"They are useless! We need to leave now! We can find another phoenix after that! A living phoenix! If we stay, we will die right here!"

"If you want to leave, you go alone!" Liu Chu Chu snapped, her shaky fingers caressed the dried blood, careful not to use strength.

Lick it. I can make them turn liquid through that way.

"Really?" Disregarding her image, now that she was pushed to the corner, she did not hesitate to kneel down. However, she still needed to compose herself, and only when the sound of fighting grew nearer did she finally move.

The moment Gu Wenjing's contracted beast, the poisonous bat, died, he could feel it. As it was a forced contract between them, Gu Wenjing suffered a severe backlash the moment their bond was cut off.

With his chest feeling pain and throat filled with fresh blood, Gu Wenjing covered his mouth with a palm, but unable to stop the blood from spilling out of his mouth. His green eyes instinctively shifted to Liu Chu Chu, as if seeking for comfort, but she had long disregarded him.

A pair of green eyes trembled when he took in the sight of Liu Chu Chu licking the wall. She dared to lick the dirty walls, just to get the phoenix's blood?

How important was the phoenix's blood to her? More important than her safety and pride? More important than him, Gu Wenjing?

The tiger man was quickly approaching and the number of green soldiers had fallen to the amount of less than three, yet Gu Wenjing no longer placed any importance on them. Gu Wenjing just wanted this woman before him to love him, just like she loved her husband. Even if he only gets one-third of it, he would already be satisfied.

When Qiang Laohu stepped into the cave, his eyes quickly adjusted to the dim cave. He was also close enough to see what Liu Chu Chu was doing. He snorted in disgust. "What, she went crazy?"

Even if she became a deranged person, Qiang Laohu could not let her live, for she was already connected to the disastrous star.

"She is obsessed." Entering right behind Qiang Laohu, Feng Jiu covered her mouth with her sleeves as her brow wrinkled in disgust at Liu Chu Chu's action.

Liu Chu Chu keeps on licking the dry phoenix blood, not noticing the danger incoming. Fu Chou keeps on telling her to continue licking, as Liu Chu Chu's body already started showing positive signs that this method was effective.