Vol 7 Chap 211 - Should I thank you for the special attention?

A/N:
1. I do plan to post all chapters for free in wattpad (except for the side stories only available in my patreon page and published ebook in future)

2. It will be in the form of ebook, not hardcopy 😢

3. If Amazon does not allow me to publish this novel without removing the novel from wattpad, then I might only publish at other sales channel. Ex: Apple, kobo, etc

4. Btw, I wont publish on googlebooks, because its not favourable for authors (What my publishing 'agent' implied)

5. Da Bei is an innocent, sweet boy.

🍎🍎🍎

XH 211 - Should I thank you for the special attention?

"Su Yuen!" Concubine He cried out in distress at General Su that was missing an arm. 

"I'm fine, Tian' Er." General Su calmed his sweetheart, not showing any pain on his face to not worry her. He managed to stop the bleeding, but he had lost quite an alarming amount of blood. 

In contrast to his nonchalant appearance, his heart was far from comfortable. He had not stopped cultivating all these years and managed to increase his cultivation to the fourth rank. That was why he was confident that he would be able to kill the dog Emperor today. 

Yet the dog Emperor was also a fourth rank cultivator! General Su knew that the Long royal family were freaks that were able to cultivate faster than average cultivators, but that lazy Emperor was just sitting on the throne and never trained as diligently as him!

In the current generation, no one knew that the Long family, the vessel of Azure Dragon, had received a blessing to have faster progression in cultivation for the purpose of helping to guard Guilin, their celestial beast's hideout. It was mostly due to the fact that as the generation continues, the more incomplete the information was passed down and the truth was either buried or lost. 

"Quickly summon a doctor!" Concubine He ordered anxiously. The imperial physician that could not win against the armed soldiers have no choice but to obey. 

As for the Emperor and Long Lian, they were thrown into a private prison. It was the same prison where the Empress had thrown Long Shan's spy that had previously infiltrated as the Empress' maid. 

Those officials that attended the meeting today to denounce the Crown Prince were forced to choose their side. Those refused to side with the Second Prince were thrown into the prison as well. The remaining officials either flattered the Second Prince, offering suggestions, or pretended to side with them to remain alive.

Whatever their plan was, Long Shan does not care as long as they did not act against him. After all, they were still useful.

Inside the prison, the Emperor was bleeding heavily, and the princess' nerves suffered serious damage. No doctors were allowed to help them. 

"Tend to the princess," Long Shan ordered one of the doctors that were tending to General Su's injury. 

"Shan' Er!" Concubine He stared at him in disbelief. "Why would you care about that girl when your father is injured!"

Concubine He had only willingly look away from General Su and the Emperor's fight because Long Shan would help his father. Yet he abandoned the fight halfway to stop Liu Chu Chu from killing Long Lian that could no longer fight after the big blast.

No need to mention Concubine He, even Liu Chu Chu was angry with him. 

There was no grudge Liu Chu Chu had towards Long Lian, but the princess was still an eyesore. Long Lian had never hidden her dislike towards her for being chosen as Long Shan's wife. Killing her would also help Bin Tang, whose husband was still infatuated with Long Lian.