Vol 9 Chap 293 - Soul screaming in injustice

Mamamoo's MV Aya is aired! Yay!

XH 293 - Soul screaming in injustice

It was Heise that first noticed there was something wrong from the demon's camp. The green soldiers were still fighting against them, but their aggressiveness seems to be a degree lesser.

As Heise was still shorter compared to the tall adults around him that blocked his sight, he jumped up and used one of the green soldiers as a stool after restraining its movement.

"What the bloody fuck?" Heise blurted when his sharp vision took in what happened.

As the hero of the novel and world, Liang Shan was gifted with impressive height, which allowed him to look past the green soldiers that were shorter than him.

Liang Shan's pupil trembled at the scene of Fu Chou wantonly killing the other demons. He momentarily thought that Liu Chu Chu had taken back her body, but the fact that her soul was already gone killed the thought. Along with Heise, they watched the madly laughing Fu Chou as she slaughtered the other green-eyed demons.

Without much resistance from the green soldiers, Qiang Laohu took the lead and destroyed a large number of green soldiers.

"Long Ming, what did you see?" Long Yuen asked as he cut down the green soldiers that tried to attack his distracted grandson.

"In fighting?" Heise guessed. "Fu Chou must have thought they are no longer useful and discard them in the worst possible way."

Do you want to use my power to break past the green corpses?The Azure Dragon asked.

"No. You must save your energy for the resealing," Heise rejected. That was why none of the vassals used the celestial beasts' power to fight.

On another side of the battle, the green soldiers were being pelted by palm sized night pearls, treating them like bowling targets to be knocked down.

Mingzhi Wugui was not much of a fighter, but his control of his night pearls using spiritual energy and using them as a weapon was deadly accurate.

His elder cousin acted as his bodyguard, wielding a long spear before him. Towards this female cousin, Mingzhi was not afraid like he usually does towards females. She was the only one among his female relatives that treated him normally and because of that, she was the only female he would be afraid of.

"They are questioning the demoness' slaughter towards her own comrade." Mingzhi's cousin glanced at the direction of Heise. She was a fifth rank cultivator and easily picked up Heise's conversation.

"No matter her reason, it still benefited us," Mingzhi Wugui said calmly as his pearls came back to his side and once again sent them out at another wave of green soldiers with the speed of a comet. With his spiritual energy, he could control his pearls to come back to his side once he has thrown it out.

The disaster star that belonged to Fu Chou has no other changes, which meant she had not killed the other demons to gain more power.

Waiting for Fu Chou to finish off the rest of the demons was an appealing decision, but who knows what she will do next?

And the sealing must not be postponed any longer, as the demonic energy had started to seep out of the gate. Anytime soon, the gate will be open wide enough for the demons to slip past.

Heise took out a green ball of the size of his palm, made of plant veins. It was an experiment done by Long Zhu using only Xiao Hua's tea to water the special plant for it to grow. This special plant was in his hand because he wanted to examine it, but to think it would be tested right now.