Vol 9 Chap 294 - brightest light bulb

XH 294 - brightest light bulb

The human realm may not be as dangerous as the Demon realm, or as peaceful as the God's realm, but it still attracted the five celestial beasts' attention.

Humans were weaker than demons and Gods, even incomparable to some animals in their realm. But they were creative and created things to make their life easier and as protection. The weak humans used their weapons to hunt animals as their food and grow plants to add more choices to fill their stomachs. They were also capable of creating their own entertainment to pass their time that was considerably short for Gods and Demons.

As decades passed, the human realm slowly became more liveable and more number of cultivators grew from absorbing the pure spiritual energy around the Human realm. That may be why the demons wanted to invade the human realm when they were able to sense rich power from the other side of the gate.

The Yellow Dragon always wanted to descend to the human realm, just like its other friends that had managed to slip through the tiny gap of hole between the two realms. The hole had long been fixed and the Yellow Dragon had yet to have the opportunity to slip to the human realm because it was too powerful. Its mere presence could unbalance the world if it came to the human realm.

After thousands of years of human's time, the Yellow Dragon finally found a way to enter the human realm without physically descending. It took one of its eyes, one of its horns, one of its fangs and one drop of its heart blood to create another version of itself.

The other version of the Yellow Dragon successfully entered the human realm but even if it was very much weaker, it was still stronger than humans and nearly attracted unnecessary attention to it.

Because of that, the Yellow Dragon sealed the other's power and memories, changed its form into a human's, letting it experience the life of a human from baby to adult.

As for the time the 'human' version of the Yellow Dragon wakes up from his forced slumber, he will only do so if his life was at risk. The other way was if something shook his mind and heart, so strong that it broke the restrain.

Because of his grief for his first love, Liang Shan finally remembered his real identity and regained his power.

The World Spirit would never create an average identity as his vessel even if it wanted to experience romance with a transmigrated bride.

The originally bald head suddenly grew out hair of the colour that nearly blind a person's eyes from its brilliance. A single long horn grew out from the right side of his head, the exact spot where the Yellow Dragon had removed its horn.

The dull brown kasaya that Liang Shan was wearing became bright yellow, a shade duller than his golden long hair that reached past his feet pooled around him like a robe.

His black eyes located the soul that woke him up and sent his gold spiritual energy to surround the remaining soul of Liu Chu Chu, protecting it from the demonic energy. The remaining soul was now as tiny as a copper coin, no longer able to retain her human form. The residual soul does not have enough substance to enter the circle of reincarnation.

The soul protected by his energy flew towards him, far away from the gate. The soul hovered above his open palm and the golden spiritual energy around it slowly solidified, forming into a gold crystal in the shape of lotus flower.

The chance for the soul to recover to her original size was zero to none, but with his power, she will have an opportunity to heal herself. However, it will take a very long time, even with the help of a God. As long as the soul was able to heal quite a bit, she will be able to reincarnate. A soul will get stronger only after going through reincarnations.