Vol 8 Chap 245 - Being taught by Xiao Hua

XH 245 - Being taught by Xiao Hua

"Sir Da An, do you have an elder brother?"

"I have a younger brother, not older," Da An corrected a newbie guard. "Are you bored?"

"No! Never!" The newbie guard shakes his head so hard that it was only thanks to his intense training that his neck did not get internal injuries. "I just saw someone who looks very much like Sir Da An! Truly!"

For fear that Da An would throw even more duty at him, the newbie added more explanation. "He has the same face mask as yours, along with a similar uniform!"

"Where did you see him?"

The newbie was taken aback by his senior's intense gaze but honestly answered. "He had just taken in to meet our master."

"Continue your patrol!" Da An ordered before dashing away to their master's direction.

"Hmm? Maybe that is Sir Da An's relative?" The newbie pondered as he watched Da An's figure disappear quickly into the distance.

The newbie felt envious as he recalled the good looking masked man. Hiding his face does not stop others from finding him mysterious and attractive. The way he walked, steady and confident in his own pace told him that Sir Da An's relative was certainly on the right path of being a successful person in life!

Inside a room with plenty of illuminating pearls, Mingzhi Wugui, the black turtle celestial's vassal, silently laughed behind his wide sleeves.

Long Zhu's facade of calmness and nobility was completely gone as soon as he heard there was a letter from Xiao Hua, personally written by her own hands. He does not care that they were currently discussing important plans and received the letter.

Once Long Zhu unfolded the letter, he immediately recognized it was Xiao Hua's writing. The words were a bit crooked after months without writing. If she could write normally, it means her eyesight was cured!

After controlling his joy, he concentrated on the content, only to smell a strong stench of vinegar from it.

...Who is this Ming Yue?

Xiao Hua called this Ming Yue person as a fly that will be clinging onto him soon. She even complained that the fly's buzzing sound was its own interpretation of sounding pitiful, unknown that it was actually annoying and frustrating people to death. The fly will come over to beg him to let it stay in his house, shamelessly clinging despite others trying to smack it to death.

Long Zhu's heart let out a loud 'ba-dump' when his eyes lingered on a certain sentence on the letter, and reread it again a few times.

'Please remember you still have a fiancee that will throw you away if you gather beauties around you!'

Long Zhu finally raised his eyes from the letter to look at the tall teenager with a black mask standing at the corner of the room.

"How is she doing?"

"Well."

Long Zhu was not angry at Da Bei for treating his words like a treasure. If Xiao Hua was not doing well, he would let him know. "Who is this fly?"

"A short fly that is the epitome of 'loli' that has the capability to make lesser men commit a crime on her."

"Loli?" Mingzhi Wugui could not resist asking about the strange word.

Da Bei's eyes went dazed momentarily, retrieving a memory, before answering the question like he was reciting from a text. "A loli is a person that is already old yet pretends to be a cute little girl."