Vol 7 Chap 238 - Pure dragon energy

XH 238 - Pure Dragon energy

As Heise no longer needed to pretend to be foolish, he was in a good mood. It was fun to show off what he knows and enjoy the look of surprise and admiration on their faces. But his joy soon brought along a great trouble.

"The 21st Emperor? Me?"

"Congratulations!" Xiao Hua cheered, genuinely happy for his fortune. She knew this was what the World Spirit meant by Heise's body was his cheat. 

"Why not you or Fourth brother be the next Emperor? Surely it's more suitable than me? The ten year old kid?" Heise questioned doubtfully. 

"Fourth brother had promised to let go of the competition and support the next Emperor when he chooses to marry fourth sister-in-law. As for me, being the Guilin Emperor would hinder me instead of helping me. I have no plans to be the Emperor at all," Long Zhu said. 

"Heise, you will be rich!" Xiao Hua said gleefully as if she was the one hitting the jackpot instead. "Whatever you desire will be given to you! You are the VVIP in the whole kingdom!"

"If I do that, I will be known as a bad Emperor and rebels will rise. I don't want it!" Heise rejected.

"Hey, if you really become that bad, I will join the rebels too!" Xiao Hua scolded. "Don't you know how to be moderate in your spending? You should also know that once in a while, you should spend money on investing in projects that will benefit the Kingdom! Build a highway or a car!"

"Huh, since you said it as if it's so easy, then get your husband to be the next Emperor then!" Heise yelled and pointed at the leisurely Long Zhu that was peeling mandarin oranges.

"When it comes to leading the kingdom to a better path, Eighth brother is the one that suits to be the leader,” Long Zhu said supportively, egging Heise to throw something at him. 

“Stop forcing me to be the Emperor. I don't want it!" Heise snapped.

Long Zhu could see Heise was being serious, but not Xiao Hua, who continued on pressing. 

"I get that Long Zhu wants to focus on the demon invasion, and the Fourth Prince is an easily swayed person. But why do you reject it?"

Originally, Heise does not want to said it, but after being questioned, his heart wavered after being cornered and blurted out, "I'm fucking gay!"

"You… don't want to be an Emperor because you are gay?" Xiao Hua repeated Heise's words, unable to process it quickly.

Like a can with the lid pried open, Heise continued to pour out his heart worries. "I'm no longer interested in females. Everyone will expect me to have a harem and breed like animals. I don't want it!"

Even if he did go and marry a female wife to have a platonic marriage, he would not be able to suppress his true desires and seek out Heng Xin. Sooner or later, this secret affair would be exposed!

"Who dares to say no to you? You are the Emperor!"

Long Zhu, who originally wanted to tell his brother that he does not need to breed like animals, was rendered mute by Xiao Hua's daring words!

"Hey, even the Emperor will be criticized by those old geezers and get dragged off from the throne!" Heise protested. 

"You won't if you pick your nephew to be your successor! Or pick a concubine just for the purpose of giving birth for you and enjoy your days with your husband!"

"I only love Heng Xin. I won't touch anyone else other than him." Heise looked especially serious and Eunuch Heng, who was standing at the corner of the room felt that his heart was beating at an odd rhythm.