Vol 9 Chap 301 - Bai Land

XH 301 - Bai Land

From the day where the Gate resealed, it had been forty seven days before things went back to usual and life continues on. 

Xiao Hua finally has the time to drop by Lucky Rock town to settle the business of 'Xiao Bao' shop. 

"Princess Consort," Lin Fei greeted with formal courtesy when Xiao Hua and her guards entered the shop from the back door. 

"Madam Lin, please call me like you usually do," Xiao Hua greeted. "I'm here to speak of shop matters, not a formal visit."

They moved to the office room to continue their talk. "How are you and Han Mei?"

"We are doing fine, all thanks to Madam Hua's grace. Without you, we might not be doing well."

"I doubt that, since Madam Lin is an intelligent woman."

Lin Fei disagreed. "Not many shops would be willing to accept female workers." Especially for a manager position. She knew very well that it was because Madam Hua was the owner, which allowed her to make the decision to hire her and her daughter to work in this shop.

The mother and daughter were living well now, and as a mother, she was reluctant to let her daughter suffer. That was why she had to be ambitious.

"Madam Hua, about 'Xiao Bao' shop..."

"That is the main reason why I'm here." Xiao Hua straightened her back. "I have decided for this shop to continue its business, but you will need to take over more tasks from XiYing's hands. Like how these past few months are doing, XiYing will come here once a week to check the accounts."

Lin Fei immediately understood that this decision was made in thought of her and Han Mei. 

"Madam Hua, why don't you open a shop at Guilin Capital instead, which is closer to your residence? The staff can all move there and close this shop. The capital will surely have more sales than this town and we can set the pricing higher."

Lucky Rock town might be Lin Fei's hometown, but this place was only filled with old memories without living relatives. It certainly makes no difference living anywhere, as long as it was safe and habitual. 

There was also a concern about Han Mei's marriage. Guilin Capital certainly has a better husband prospect.

Xiao Hua sighed. "That was originally my thought too, but I will no longer be staying in the capital."

Long Zhu and Xiao Hua had decided to move to Bai land, which the entire land will be migrated to the place previously known as Gu Dan country, with the additional acquisition of the nameless village. It became a very large land but they chose to maintain the name 'Bai land' instead of renaming it as 'Bai country'. 

Fortunately, after the spring pool had evolved, it enhanced the greens' growth in the previously infertile country. The nameless village that was previously barren started to show traces of life. 

Yu Zheng, Doctor Bai, Long Zhu and Long Yuen were still renovating their new land. Destroying the buildings, flattening the land and wiping out every trace of dangerous things took a lot of time and effort. 

Doctor Bai had said that they must search through every nook and corner to ensure there will not be any dangerous thing left behind by Gu Dan to be accidentally discovered by any children in the future. 

Long Zhu was the one that decided the move in order to solve the matter of guarding the spring pool from being misused by other people. The Emperors of the Four Kingdom were not allowed to possess the spring pool to avoid any imbalance of power between them.