Vol 7 Chap 228- Call me Papa Ginseng

XH 228 - Call me Papa Ginseng

Long Zhu knew that Xiao Hua was awake when she moved her head in a big movement. She wanted to do her usual stretching, but was restricted by his arms around her waist that he did not move away.  

His heart started to beat quickly when she finally became aware of his presence. His warm breath lightly hit her forehead like a gentle caress in a consistent timing. 

His heart continued to beat in a fast tempo for a different reason when Xiao Hua hugged him in a lazy manner and rubbed her warm cheeks against his chest. Her eyelids blinked sleepily and he could see she was intending to go back to sleep. 

Long Zhu watched on as she closed her eyes and did not move again, her breathing steady. But she suddenly opened her eyes, no longer looking sleepy. 

Xiao Hua's adorable face was tense and wary, as she called out timidly, "Third Prince?"

"Xiao Hua." He rubbed her back soothingly, but it did not work well on Xiao Hua.

Her arms were around his waist, so she stretched her palms to touch his back, testing how real he was. After touching and prodding for a while, she confirmed that she was not dreaming. 

Long Zhu let her hands roam around him, before they stopped on his shoulder. His eyes widened when she suddenly stretched her mouth wide open and then bit down hard on his shoulder. It was not painful, but the sudden move of hers had him startled and brought his hands up to grab her upper arms. 

Xiao Hua thought that he would pull her away, but he did not. He just rested his hands on her arms, letting her continue to bite him. 

"Do you have a nightmare, Xiao Hua?" Long Zhu gently rubbed her head.

Xiao Hua released his shoulder and sat up in a clumsy manner, with the blanket thrown to the floor. "You locked me up!" 

She does not understand why he would suddenly act so gentle towards her when he was so angry with her before. He even allowed her to bite him!

She could hear him moving and then the familiar arms wrapped around her waist tightened. 

His face pressed against her neck as he indulgently offered, "You can bite me again."

Long Zhu was willing to suffer any of her attacks just to have her forgiveness.

Xiao Hua actually wanted to bite him again, but when he said that, she does not want to anymore. She feels a bit embarrassed by her childish act. "You are dirty. Who wants to bite you?"

Hiding his smile, he rubbed her back. "You can bite me again after I bathe."

"Why would I want to bite you! Inedible thing!" Xiao Hua became even more embarrassed and squirmed away, wanting to hide. 

Of course, the arms around her does not allow her to do so. "I will tell the kitchen to prepare a nice dinner for you."

"Then why are you still here?" Xiao Hua arrogantly demanded and turned her head away from his direction, not knowing that her tiny tantrums made Long Zhu think she was cute and wanted to spoil her even more. 

"I'm going now," Long Zhu submissively agreed with a smile. She wanted him to leave so that she could arrange her messy thoughts, but he passed the order to his guards to do it. 

Her body becomes stiffer and stiffer the more he treats her well. He gently washed her face and hands, even helping her to change her outer robe to a clean one. The words to tell him to stop was difficult to escape from her mouth.

When Long Zhu helped her to take a seat, she could smell chicken congee and her stomach growled. She hesitated when she stretched out her hands, looking for a spoon. Usually, it was Duan XiYing that arranged the spoon and chopsticks at the same spot during each meal so that Xiao Hua could pick them up by herself using her memory. 

The Dragon's Flower Vol 6 - Vol 9 (END)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें