Background

Warning- Meant for mature readers. Story will include: gore, intense violence, sexual content, and other dramatic events.

After having to deal with too many personal issues throughout 2020, I figured the best way forward was a reset.

Everything good about my original story will be brought back and improved, and I'll be going over every mistake I made.  My plan is to copy a similar plot and keep most chapters nearly the same so I don't drift too far from the original setting, since I feel it wouldn't be right to just abandon everything the original had going for it. Once I catch up with where alive inside was left off I'll continue with my plan for the next episode and the 2 endings.

I'll be updating this story a few times every 1-2 weeks and I can fully promise that this will be completed.

First chapter takes place just before episode 1 begins. Most chapters will follow the games timeline and the main story won't change too much.

Nearly every character will be similar to their actual in game characters. There will be a few that have some big differences.

Your choices will have a part in this. Occasionally, when something big is about to go down there will be a choice that'll lead into the next few chapters. They can determine which ending you get.

Currently have 2 different endings you can achieve so planning and making sure everything adds up in the end will slow my publishing down a bit.

This story will take place around 8 years into the apocalypse so Clementine will be around 17 years old. Same for the readers character.

All characters in the story belong to Telltale/Skybound and are not owned by me.

With that said... Let's get this started (again)