Chapter 6: The school

"Y/N?!"

"Y/N?!"

You open your eyes to see Clementine leaning over you with a scared look. You see that you were now in a room, laying on a bunk bed.

"Are you okay?!" She asks with a concerned look. You notice that her hat was missing, and she had a bloody bandage wrapped around her head.

"Uh, yeah.. I think so. Wh- where are we?" You ask as you look around the room.

"I don't know, I just woke up a second ago," Clem replies with a scared look in her eyes.

"I don't know where AJ is," she quickly adds in a shaky voice.

You sit up and put your hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, we're going to find AJ, and get out of whatever this place is, okay? I just need you to focus on that," You say to her as calmly as you could, even though you were equally as scared and confused. You pray that AJ had made it out of the car crash alive...

Clem nods her head and takes a deep breath.

"Okay.. we need to get out of here," she says with a more confident look.

Clem stands up and starts to search around the room for anything useful.

You go to stand up but feel something tugging at your wrist. You look over to see that your left hand was tied to the bed.

You reach over and tear the tape off. You stand up, and feel pain stab into your shoulder. You start to slowly walk around the room, looking for anything that could help you.

You look to the shelf in between the two beds and see a first aid kit on top of it. You go to check through it.

There were a few things inside, but nothing you needed.

You look over to Clem to see her reaching towards a shelf in the closet. You see a box on top of it.

You walk over to her, seeing that she couldn't reach it. You were only a few inches taller than Clementine, but maybe it was enough to reach it.

"Here, let me get it," you say as Clem moves out of the way. You're able to push the edge of the container enough to make it fall into your hands.

You set it down on the desk next to you and look at the outside of the box. It was covered in different colors and old stickers.

You open it up to find a palette knife along with a few colored pencils.

"This'll work," you say as you take the knife out. It didn't look too sharp, but it'd get the job done if needed.

"Ready to go?" Clem asks. You nod your head and walk over to the door.

You try the door knob expecting it to be locked, but to your suprise it opens.

You slowly push the door open and you both make your way outside.

You see that the room led into a hallway. There were more doors all around you and two more halls on both sides of you. You notice a trophy display case in front of you.

What was this place...

Clementine walks over to the door next to you and tries to turn the knob. It doesn't budge and she makes her way over to the next.

You turn to the right and walk down to the end of the hallway. You see a bunch of old furniture stacked up as a barricade. You glance around the hallways corners but don't see anything down either way.

You turn around and make your way back to Clem.

"All of these doors are locked or barricaded," she explains. You open your mouth to reply but stop yourself.