Chapter 33B "Hootenany"

Long chapter, but easily one of my best. Also, there's multiple songs included in this one. You might need to actually search for the songs on YouTube to get them to work properly, as I've never included songs before and I don't know how it works with wattpad.The chapter should be readable if you choose not to listen to them, but I kinda based the whole thing around the music being needed :/
_________________________________________
If you chose to go fishing with Violet in Episode 1, this is your story.
(Go to ch33A if you went hunting with Louis)

You, Clem, and AJ continue to make your way down the hallway until you reach the front of the admin building.

You turn down the hall leading to the music room to see the rest of the kids already inside, setting things up for the party.

As you walk into the room, Violet waves to you as she starts to walk over to you with Ruby at her side.

"Looks like things are coming together," you say with a smile. You look around the room, noticing a few decorations already hung up, as well as a some candles spread around all of the tables and shelves.

"Yeah, I did my best to pretty up this place for tonight, but we still need to figure out lighting, music, and something to write on that banner," Ruby replies as she points over to the supplies set up next to each other.

Your eyes land on the old gramophone next to Louis's piano. It looked to be in very rough shape.. but maybe it would survive the party..

Ruby notices your concerned eyes as she takes a step closer to the old music player.

"Pulled out the old headmaster's gramophone so we could play some records. Not much of a selection.. but it should do," she explains as Clementine smiles.

"Wouldn't happen to have any jazz records, would you?" She asks curiously. Ruby nods her head as she looks through the stack of records.

"Yeah, the old music teacher was a big fan. Pretty cool guy.. up until he ditched us all," she explains after a moment.

AJ steps forward as he looks up to everyone curiously.

"How.. does this thing make music...?" He asks as he looks to the gramophone.

"Well, all you have to do is turn this lever right here.. and music starts to play. It's pretty much Louis in a box," Violet explains as she looks back to Louis with a smirk.

Violet guides AJ over to the gramophone as the two of them start to mess with the lever while you and Clementine look back to the remaining options for the party.

"Wouldn't be a party without some kind of mood lighting. I've been going back and forth between colors for ages. Green's calming.. but purple might also be nice," Ruby says from next to you.

You look between the different colored jars for a moment before you see Clem make up her mind.

"Let's deck this place out in green," she says with a smile.

"Ruby's favorite color," Violet replies from next to the music player.

"I'll make it happen," Ruby says happily. She picks up the green jar as you and Clementine look down the final decoration for the party. It was a giant folded up piece of old cardboard. Perfect to write something on.

"Are we going to use this for some kind of party theme?" Clementine asks. Ruby looks back to the two of you and shrugs.

"Mmm.. not exactly. It's meant to be more motivational. I'd keep it short though. There's not as much room as you'd think," she replies.

You and Clementine both nod your heads as you start to think over what you should put on it. After a moment Clem looks up with a hopeful smile.

"..Let's keep it straight and to the point. We're getting them back," she suggests. You smile to her and nod your head in agreement. That was probably the best thing you could all tell yourselves right now...