Episode 3: Whatever it takes

Previously on The Walking Dead:

After being kicked out of the school for what AJ did to Marlon, things seemed to only get worse. The same raiders that Marlon had encountered the year before were back, and this time they wanted to take everyone away...

You were able to convince the kids to let you back into the school, and you all quickly began to work on making sure the school was defended.

It didn't take long for them to move on from AJ, and things seemed to be going back to normal. You were able to fix your friendship with the kids, while also trying to become something more with Clementine.

After a game of truth or dare, you had asked Clementine to hang out with you up on the admin buildings balcony. You confessed your feelings for her, and she admitted she felt the same way.

After that, you felt like everything was going to be okay. The school was practically a fortress and the kids all seemed ready to fight.

You had no idea how wrong you were...

The raiders showed up soon after and were easily able to push through the gates and into the schoolyard. The kids all stayed hidden just as plan, until Tenn ran out of cover, wanting to know where his sisters were.

As Tenn and Lilly were talking, Mitch's bomb had went off, sending the raiders and Tennessee flying to the ground. And attempting to save Tenn, Marlon threw himself at Lilly, only to be met with a knife through the throat.

Everyone fell back to the admin building together before getting split off by Abel and the other raiders. You and Clementine fought against him, and you eventually found yourself falling off of the balcony with him.

You hit the ground to find that the raiders had all started to retreat, leaving you with a herd of walkers slowly making their way into the school. The remaining kids had all started to kill them off before getting the front gates closed. As you all walked around the now destroyed school, it had all set in. You had lost...

But there was still a small sliver of hope left. In the chaos, the raiders had left Abel behind. You intended to do whatever it took to get him to talk...

_____________
Let me know if this summary thing doesn't make sense or anything. Having to describe what's happened in the story so far while also avoiding the choices was pretty difficult :/

Also worth mentioning: I've made a few announcements on my account that go over my future of writing on wattpad. I'd suggest checking that out if you want any info about what's to come with this story, and everything else I have planned for the future:)

Chapter 29 releasing later today!