Chapter 29B

If you chose to not let AJ have dibs on Abel, this is your story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look to Clementine as she takes out her knife. You shake your head and step towards Abel.

"It's okay, I can do it," you say quietly. Clem nods her head as she looks down to AJ.

"You don't need to watch this," she explains. AJ shakes his head as he glares back at Abel.

"I want to," he replies coldly. You walk up to Abel and take a quick glance back at AJ, slightly surprised by his response.

You take your knife out and look to Abel. You knew he was a terrible person, but you still felt a bit bad for this...

You take a deep breath as you raise your knife up to his head, and you quickly stab it into the side of his skull.

Abels eyes go wide and he cries out in pain as you push the knife deeper into his head. After a moment you pull your blade free and watch as the life quickly begins to drain from his eyes.

You take a step back, feeling alittle uneasy about what you just did.

"At.. at least he can't hurt anyone anymore," AJ says. 

"Yeah..." you reply quietly.

Clementine notices your troubled expression and she walks over to you. She takes your hand as she looks into your eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asks. You look back to her and slowly nod your head.

"Yeah.. it's just been a while since I've killed someone up close like this..." you explain. Clem nods her head understandingly as she looks over to Abels body.

She takes a deep breath before looking back to you.

"Well, let's get going. We have a boat to find," she explains determinedly. You nod your head as the three of you start to walk back down the hallway, leaving Abels corpse behind you.

__________________
So I've been replaying the game to prepare for writing the chapters, and not gonna lie Abels death scene kinda made me sad :(