7 #

It had been a few weeks since the dinner party and to say I was pissed would be an understatement. The scooby gang had ended up daggering Elijah and he was still daggered in the basement. 

A lot had happened since for example there has been a lot of Caroline and Matt drama, Uncle John came back and started annoying everybody. Elena's birth mother Isobel killed herself and Elijah's brother was on his way to mystic falls. To top it off I had been talked into being a chaperone at the 60's decade dance tomorrow night. 

The only good thing to come out of that is that some more of my plan can be put into place tonight starting with me staying over with Jeremy. I hated that I was lying to him but he would only try to change my mind if he knew what I was planning to actually do. Over the last week I had told Jeremy and Jenna more  about the supernatural world and how I was also part werewolf and part vampire. They where shocked but they seemed to have taken the news well and understood why I didn't tell them sooner since it was a lot. They did get upset on how I was turned though. 

~flashback~

"So there are a few things that I didn't tell you, but I only kept them to myself because I didn't want to overwhelm you both" Jeremy Jenna and I were currently sat around the dinning table in my apartment since I had invited them both over for dinner, away for Elena. 

"I'm not just a witch. My mother was a from a royal line of werewolves who had access to magic and my father was a hybrid. A Syphon turned vampire. They were soulmates so My mom was able to conceive me. About a year ago I knew my vampire ide was going to kick in along with my immortality, so I started getting ready to leave to make sure I could learn to control myself. I was supposed to leave the day of the accident. I tried to stay after that but my magic was on edge from my emotions becoming heighten and it just wasn't safe enough anymore."  They both look shocked when I'm done speaking and take a few moments to process. 

"Awesome!" Jere practically screams causing Jenna and I to jump in our seats before both turning to him "my sister is one of the most powerful beings in the whole world!" he was beyond giddy, something I was used to but Jenna looked like she was about to faint at seeing the new side of her nephew. The rest of the night is spent together laughing and a terrible round of Pictionary before they both had to return home. 

~end~

Walking through the front door I yell out to Jenna while I balance by bags and dress, trying not to drop anything. "Jenna I'm back, I brought junk food and wine for movie night" I walked through the hall into the kitchen where Jenna was. "What is all of this?" she questions when she sees how much stuff I'm actually carrying. "Well these two are for tonight and the others are the things I will need for tomorrow. I'm chaperoning the party remember" I tell her as I point to the bags that I had just set down on the table. 

"I'm going to take my stuff up to the guest room while you pour us some wine" running my stuff upstairs I hang my dress up on the wardrobe door to avoid any wrinkles. Afterwards I take out my shoes and set them underneath and move on to the cream vanity table laying out my makeup bag and hair curlers so everything is ready for tomorrow.

After making sure the door is locked I start getting my things out for the first part of my plan tonight, double checking that I have everything. Syringe. Check. Empty blood bags. Check . Herbs. Check. Vile of my blood. Check. Candle. Check. I really hope Jeremy doesn't hate me if he ever finds out what I'm about to do.

Girls night with Jenna quickly became a girls plus Jeremy night as he joined once the Chinese takeout showed up. The entire night was filled with laughter and Jenna's drunk ramblings after the first bottle was done with. Due to my vampire side I wasn't even remotely drunk but I was still having fun. 

By midnight Jenna was passed out on the sofa and Jeremy was fast asleep upstairs. Sighing, I place my glass on the kitchen counter and use my vampire speed to clean up the mess we made after I checked that no one unexpected would see. Going up stairs to my room I grab everything that I need and head to Elena's room making sure to be as quiet as possible.

Setting out everything on the floor next to the bed I start pouring the herbs into a bowl and set a candle in front of it. Using magic I light the candle and watch as the herbs start to turn into a liquid and bubble as it heats. Once the sleeping spell is complete I use the syringe to collect the elixir before injecting it into Elena's arm. Once I knew Elena wouldn't be waking up any time soon I connect her to two of the six empty blood bags I brought with me and wait for them to fill up before repeating it with the other four. Each bag had Elena's initials so I didn't use them by accident along with a preserving spell to keep the blood fresh.

An hour passes before they are all full, unlinking her from the bags I inject her with my blood so she wouldn't wake up feeling any different. With a sigh I wave my hand over everything and watch as it fades away. Everything reappearing in my house in their rightful places as I think of where they should all go. The herbs and candles in the apothecary, the syringes in the bin and the blood bags in the mini fridge I had hidden away. 

Getting up from my place on the floor I quickly scan the room to make sure I didn't forget anything, seeing there was nothing left behind a quickly head back to my room and change into my pjs before going to Jeremy's room. Shaking him awake slightly as I lay next to him, his eyes open slightly when he sees me smile and snuggles into my side and rests his head on my stomach as he would when he was a child. Running my hands through his hair I hum a tune to the lullaby I used to sing to him.

A/N

If your curious the lullaby I imagine her singing is Soldatino (Nico's lullaby)