52

The next morning I take the whole family over to my old place and Bekah leads them into the basement where their father is kept. I undo the spell on the stone tomb and hand the white oak steak to Nik. "Come back home when your done, he can hear you, he just can't move." I tell them all before I leave them to say their final words to the bastard. 

I use my magic to teleport back home and go over to the coffin that had been brought back last night. With a wave of my hand I burn the other coffins and pick up one of the daggers. I use magic from my witch and my wolf to over power the spell on the coffin. I smirk as I cut my wrist and hold it over the original witches mouth. After I feel the wound heal I plunge the dagger into her heart. 

"Lets see how you feel once you wake up. Consider this payback for all the pain you put my mate through. Not only do you loose your magic, but now you get to be the thing you hate most." I whisper harshly into her ear before grabbing a drink from the kitchen. I tip a little blood into her mouth as I walk past so she has no need to make a choice once she wakes up, she'll end up drinking the last drop of blood in her mouth on instinct. 

I sit down on the couch with my drink and start reading the book Elijah had left on the end table. An hour later I am interrupted by a loud gasp. I quickly fill the glass halfway with blood and put in on the table in front of me.

I sit back down and wait for Ester to take in her surroundings. "What happened? Where am I?" I hear her ask herself as she looks around, not yet seeing me. I sit back with a smirk and make sure my bump is hidden and take on a regal poise. Your mother dearest is awake and a bloodsucker now. I tell Nik through our bond and wait for Ester to notice me. She climbs out of the coffin still dressed in a green dress from 1000 years ago. 

I flip the next page of the book loud enough to get her attention since she was taking too long. Her head snaps in my direction and I give a little wave without looking up, taunting her. "Who are you? Are you a Bennett witch?" She asks as she steps closer to me, faking confidence. I notice her eye start witching as she tries to avoid looking at the glass of blood in front of me.

"Nervous are we. And no I am much more important then the Bennett line." I say as I stand. On our way home I smile when I hear Nik's voice ad I look back at Ester. "You might want to sit down. Your kids should be here soon." I say as I bind her to a chair with my magic. I pick up the glass and hold her head still as I make her drink. She fights me for all of two seconds before she gives in, veins form under her eyes and her eyes go from blue to black and red.

The door opens just as she finished the glass and I move out of the way letting everyone see her. Nik had explained everything to his siblings this morning so none were surprised to see her. They were, however, surprised to see her with a vampire face and blood dripping off her chin onto her chest, staining the front of her dress. 

"There is a truth spell on her. Feel free to ask her anything you want." I say as I sit back down and face the ex-witch. "Were you planning to hurt your children?"

"Yes, they are monsters. I should have never created them." She responds without a single second of hesitation. I was about to ask her something else when Finn speaks up from behind the armchair I was sat in. "What happened to Freya?"

"I sold her off to my sister so I could keep my magic and still have children" I don't flinch when Finn picks up the lap from the end table next to us and throws it at the wall. I put up a shield to prevent any shards from hitting any of us.

"Is she still alive?" I question as I turn just enough to take Finn's hand in mine. I help calm him down as I wait for Esters response. She fights it this time as she winces in pain. I tighten a strand of magic around her as she soon gasps out a response. "Yes. Dahlia has her locked away somewhere with a spell." Finn tightens his hold on my hand at the knowledge of his older sister most likely being in pain all these years.

"Where is she now?" Elijah asks, his voice soundly a little deeper as he tries to keep his rage in check. "I don't know. I never cared enough to ask." Having enough of this conversation I conjure a blade and bowl. I slice her arm and collect the blood before breaking her neck. "Lets find the last of our family. Finn I'll need your help for this one." He follows me to the dining room and stands opposite me and lets me take his hands when I'm ready.

A map of the world had been carved into the top of the table allowing for the blood to flow until it stops on New Orleans. "Looks like we are going on a road trip." I say Finn looks like an excited puppy when he realizes he's going to get to see his big sister once more. 

I smile and the others all place a hand in his shoulders. "Lets all get some rest, we can go tomorrow." I yawn at Elijah suggestion on cementing his choice. Nik speeds over to me and scoops me up into his arms. I yelp in surprise but chuckle as I snuggle into his hold and wave sleepily to the others before he speeds us upstairs to our room. Not being in the mood to change I snap my fingers, letting my outfit change into a pair of bicycle shorts and one of Niks comfy shirts.

A/N

I wasn't originally going to add Freya into this story, but like always I started writing and couldn't stop so now this book is going to be longer then I originally wanted it to be. 

Always and Forever,

Livvy xoxo