45

The moment we get back to my place I immediately take the spells off me and go upstairs to change. Once I'm dressed in a pair of grey joggers and white vest and one of Nik's hoodies that would hide the bump without magic. I go back down stairs. Jenna and Jeremy had come round to hang out at mine since I had better food

Jeremy had gone up to bed not long after we had gotten back since he had school tomorrow so Nik, Jenna and I we on the sofa with the beginnings of die hard playing on the tv. 

Jenna poured out two glasses of wine since Nik already had a glass of bourbon. I look at the glass before looking to Nik. We had a silent conversation with our eyes and he smiles before pausing the movie.

"What's going on?" 

"Aunt Jenna. I can't drink" She gives me a confused look and looks down at the glasses in her hand. She looks between us and to give her another hint Nik places his hand over my baby bump. Pulling the oversized hoodie tighter over my skin as he does. Nik places a gentle kiss on my lips before we both look at Jenna. She had set the glasses on the table and was currently sat on the floor leaning against the sofa in shock. 

We watch as tears well up in her eyes before her hand joins Nik's on my bump "You two are having a baby? wha...what? how?" 

I chuckle at her reaction and explain what had happened. She was excited and understood why I told her not to tell anyone, however she was a little hurt to know she found out after Jere and Damon. "Now, comes the hard part. I don't want you telling Alaric. I know you love him but his a little too invested in protecting Elena and I don't want her to know."

She thinks for a moment before nodding "I promise not to tell him. It's your secret anyway." 

Before we can do anything else Nik's phone rings loudly. He sighs and kisses my shoulder before answering it. "Stefan, How nice to hear your voice"

I tune into the phone call with my vampire hearing and hear Stefan on the other end. "Tell your Hybrids to get out of town.

"Well, that's not gonna happen until I get my coffins back."

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna drive your blood source off Wickery Bridge."

"I don't believe you, Stefan. You won't kill her." I hear Elena start to cough over the line and look to Nik who was standing near the fireplace. "What's going on?"

"I just fed her my blood. No more hybrids if she's a vampire."

"You won't do it."

"Really? try me. Because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family Klaus" Hearing this I stand up and take the phone from Nik. 

"Your so sure that I don't know where they are already, or that Elena's blood is still needed. You forget how powerful I actually am. Even the dead witches respect me. Now, Stefan what you are going to do is stop the car, Let Elena go and not bother her for the next few hours so your blood can leave her body. Elena I know you can hear me. Just know that Jeremy is under vervain. Meaning your compulsion didn't work on him. The only reason that I am trying to save you today is because of Jenna and Jeremy. Do as I say and leave Jeremey out of your manipulations before you have me to deal with. He will also be moving in with me and before you say anything I already have Jenna's permission. Goodnight." With that I hang up and throw the phone to Nik, who catches it with a smirk. I had laced my voice with my magic as a form of compulsion that worked even if the person was under vervain. So, I knew Stefan would have no choice but to fulfil my order. 

"That's my girl." I blush as he kisses the edge of my lips before making me sit back down and allowing us to enjoy the movie with Jenna.  When the movie ends Jenna takes the spare room opposite Jere-bears and Nik goes to our room while I check on Jere. I knock on his door gently. I get a small mumble and walk in. I smile when I find him sat at his desk, in his PJ's, drawing. 

"As much as I love that your being productive you, mister, was supposed to be in bed an hour ago. You'll be grumpy all day other wise." I smirk as I sit on the edge of his bed close to him. 

"So, I spoke to Jenna. You can start packing your stuff and move in tomorrow afternoon. I'll be living here for another week or so. So, we can redecorate the whole house the way you want it. I'm not taking any furniture so any that you want to change, you could sell and use the money to buy something else." He turns around on his chair to face me while I was talking.

"That's great, We can ask some of the pack to help. I think I only want to change the colour scheme. But, you can use magic to change that, right?"

"Sure, I'll have to do one room at a time since my magic is going to be a little chaotic for a little while."

"That's fine with me. Do I have to go school tomorrow?" He gives me a puppy dog look.

"What subjects do you have?"

"Math, free period, break, English, History, Art, lunch and Biology." He tells me his schedule from the top of his head. I sigh and think over a plan. 

"I'll talk to the principle in the morning to explain that your moving houses and see if you can go in during free period to get your school work. If they say no then be ready to go to school in the morning. Now go to bed." I get up and close his sketch book before kissing the top of his head and walking out. "Night, Jere-bear."

"Night Star."

I go to my room and pull off the hoodie and jogging bottoms leaving me in my underwear and white vest. I climb into bed next to Nik and he pulls me into his side while placing his hand over my belly. We lay in silence and I fell something. I was confused by it at first and was about to brush it off as nothing when it happens again. This time I gasp. "What is it, love?" Nik asks worried as he leans up to look down at me.

"I, I think I just felt the baby move for the first time. It feels like a little flutter." Nik smiles widely and places his hands on my stomach. I knew I was too early for him to be able to feel it so I place my hands over his and they glow with magic letting him feel what I was feeling. We stay like that for a few minutes, waiting for it to happen again but it doesn't.

"Maybe he's resting now." Just as Nik says that the feeling comes back.

I grin up at the teary eyed Hybrid. "He's listening to his daddy's voice" A few tears fall down his cheeks before he lays down between my legs and rests his chin on my tummy. "Hey, littlest wolf. I want you move as much as possible, so we know your okay, but don't hurt mommy or you'll be grounded once you're born." 

I giggle it his whispers and play with his hair as I fall asleep to him quietly singing an old Norse lullaby.

Our hands still entwinned over the bump.