27 #

Its takes two hours before Rebekah finally wakes up. Tony had come back a 5 minutes ago with his arms full of bags. I had thanked him and he took Titan with him to a doggy park he found not too far from here. I watch as Rebekah feeds off the security guard before he could even tell her about Gloria's.

When his body fall to the ground she turns to face me. "Who the bloody hell are you?" She could probably smell Nik on me.

"I'm Stella St. Claire. Your new sister" She looks at me in confusion so I introduce myself and explain everything to her. Everything accept the baby and the background of what I am.

"Oh you poor soul. Stuck with my bastard of a brother." I could hear the fake pity in her voice and the slight happiness that bleed through. She liked having a big sister.

I chuckle and pass the bag of clothes to her. "Here get changed." She moves behind a crate. After A few seconds she walks out completely naked holding up the bra and underwear. "What in the bloody hell is this!?" I laugh, not feeling uncomfortable at her nudity and told her how to put them on. "It's the undergarments that girls wear now"

I help her do up the clip on her bra and she thanks me before stepping back behind the crate to change. She comes out in a pair of blue jeans, a white flowy top and healed boots. "You look good." I pass her her food. I was already halfway done since I started snaking on my lunch earlier.

"Thanks love" I notice the way she pronounces 'love' is different so how Nik says it. She says 'love' while Nik says 'luv'. She closes her coffin and sits on it to eat. Neither of us say anything as we eat our chicken and waffles. Rebekah loved it, at least after I explained what it was so she would actually eat it.

Nik texts me to let me know the boys were on their way back. "Your brothers on his way back. After that I'll take you shopping so you can start to develop your own style for this century."

"Well I like what your wearing" I look down at my outfit. I was wearing a dark blue t-length dress with small white Pokka dots. I had a cropped white cardigan with it that currently layed next to me and white converse adorned my feet.

"Thank you. My style is more casual meet cottage core with the occasional badass leather outfits thrown in." I smirk. Bekah laughs even though she has no clue what cottage core is. I was going to have my work cut out for me when I try to teach her the current times.

"So what do you do?" I turn my attention away from my phone and to the blonde in front of me. "I am an architect and interior designer. I design houses" I explain more simply at the end and she nods understanding.

I start texting Damon only for him to ignore me. My worry for Caroline increases as no one was giving me an update on what was going on. Shaking my head to get out of my thought I motion Bekah to stand in front of me. "Let me do your hair." She jumps down from the coffin gracefully and stands in front of me. Thankfully sitting on the coffin gave me the little extra height I needed. I brush out the last of the curls from her 20's hair style and part it to the side.

I carefully thread my magic through her hair to make it smooth and shinny. Once it was perfect I gave her back the head piece she had in earlier. "All done."

"Thank you" I feel Nik get closer through the bond, once he is outside I jump off the coffin and run to him. Even though we had only been apart for a few hours it was the longest we had been apart all summer and I missed him. I jump into his arms and he spins me around, his arms wrapped around my waist.

I giggle and he sets me down with a small smile before pressing his lips to my brow. We both turn to see Bekah giving us an amused smirk. I feel myself blush and I turn away while Nik goes up to Bekah and gives his sister a hug. When she woke up she did want to dagger him but I told her he would expect that so now she was keeping the dagger and doing it at a random time.

"Now sister, before we do anything there is some business I need your help taking care of." Bekah's brow creases in confusion.

"What is it?"

"A witch named Gloria, I'm sure you remember her, she's helped me with something and requires something from you as payment."

"What could she possibly want from me?"

"I haven't the faintest idea my dear sister. That is why we are going to find out. And nice work out the outfit, Love. I do hope you used my card for it" my mate turns to me and I give him an innocent smile before smiling cheekily.

"Nope. I know I do have money of my own right. You don't have to pay for everything. I don't care how rich you are." I give him a hard look so he knows I'm being serious. He gives me a nod, knowing I like my financial independence.

"Very well My Love. But do allow me to spoil you every now and then." I agree to his compromise and place a kiss on the tip of his nose, making him smile fondly at me. I walk back over to Elijah's coffin and pick up my cardigan and pulling it on.

I was only two months along so my stomach was only slightly more rounded below my belly button then it was before. You would only notice the difference by touch. I also had a few outfit ideas that would hide the bump as I got bigger since I didn't want to use magic to hide it until I had to.

A/N

This is what I imagine Tony to look like.

Face claim - Sam Claflin