2 #

Rose and Trevor had both been enjoying the sunlight for the last 10 to 20 minutes, the silence was peaceful. It didn't last much longer though as Rose finally remembered Trevor using her as a shield and sped over and slammed into him, effectively throwing him across the room. "I am not a damn shield Trev!" Rose shouted her tone hurt and her voice echoing off the walls slightly as she throw her hands into the air in annoyance. 

Trevor had the decency to look ashamed as he stood up and slowly walked towards her with his hands raised in surrender. "I'm sorry flower, it was a mistake. Forgive me?" he stood in front of her now with his hands on her shoulders with an adorable smile, head tilted to the side. I watched as Rose smiled, forgiving him and pulling him in for a hug. I was happy that my brother had someone as loyal as her by his side for so long. 

Trevor, Rose and I where now sitting around and talking while Elena was still unconscious in the other room. They were telling me about their past, about how Kathrine manipulated Trevor and how they had Elijah, an original vampire, on the way to make a deal with them and I only told them about me being a witch and had also explained that I knew what soul siblings were. Trevor was really happy to find he had a baby sister and kept going on about different ways he could threaten any guys that would try flirting with me. Which lead to me smacking him on the back of the head, while defending my own strength, and Rose to laugh at the pained squeak that had left the brunette. 

"Oh also I'm gender fluid so my pronouns are they/them. I also happen to be gay" Trevor tells me, looking as if they were afraid I would reject them. I smile and pull them in for a hug. "Thank you for trusting me to tell me. Can I still call you my brother or would you prefer sibling?"

They relax at my words and hugs me back, careful not to use too much of their enhanced strength. "I don't mind you calling me brother." I finally let them go and mess up their hair as I do. I stay silent for a moment before remembering a thought from earlier

 "Just remember when you make a deal with him that you mention both of your names and that he says them as well otherwise you're just giving him a loophole to kill one of you." I advise them just before Elena walks in looking a little dazed.

Sighing I get up and walk away leaving them to deal with Elena. I had created a plan with the others, so I would use my magic to turn invisible and only make myself known if things started going south. Rose and Trevor also had to get out of here the moment they got the chance, I had given them the address for one of my other apartment out of town so they had a place to stay. Luckily the apartment was in a vampires name but had a magical barrier spell meaning instead of needing to be invited in they had to have something that had my magical signature. 

Something like the day light rings I had made them. 

 Walking back into the other room I turn invisible, I also apply another spell to hide my heartbeat and scent. Just as the spell finishes taking effect there is a knock on the door. I can faintly hear Trevor freaking out. Taking a deep breath I focus on my vampire side and let in take over a little so I can hear what's going on around the entire house.

At the moment I can hear Rose talking to Elijah downstairs. "You are a man of your word Elijah. I need you to give me your world that Trevor and I will be pardoned for everything " I can hear Elijah sigh once he sees that Rose's words didn't allow for a loophole. "Very well Rosemarie, I give you my word that you and Trevor are pardoned. Now why did you call me here to this armpit of civilization?"

"Follow me" Rose leads Elijah over to where Elena and Trevor are, following them I watch as Elijah runs up to Elena using his speed and sniffs her neck. I roll my eyes at that, he could have just listen to her heart. "Human, impossible" he mutters to himself before looking Elena in the eye "hello there".