3 #

It had been a week since my conversation with Elijah and the full moon is tomorrow night, which means that Tyler will be having his first shift. I didn't know what the scooby gang was planning but I knew I had to start forming a plan of my own, one that had to have zero loopholes for anything to go wrong. 

Over the last few days I had told Jeremy and Jenna about the supernatural world and how I was a witch. I had ended up giving them both a ring that would protect them from harm caused by both humans and supernatural without the same effect as the Gilbert ring. When I had told them the side effect of the ring Jenna had panicked and rambled on about how Alaric had the same ring.

~~~flashback

Walking into Jenna's I take a deep breathe to steady my nerves and stand at the kitchen island and look over to the others who were sat watching tv. "Jenna, Jeremy can you come here for a few minutes. I need to talk to you both" they both turn to each other before looking over at me. giving them a look they get up and sit on the bar stools. "Now what I'm going to tell you guys is really important and I don't want any of you guys saying anything until after I'm done okay?" I look at them both watching as they nod slowly. Jenna's eyes suddenly go wide as her hand goes up to rest over her mouth "oh my god, are you pregnant?" I choke on air at her words "no, no, no! I am not pregnant!!" laughing slightly at her relieved look "Good. I mean I know you would make an amazing mother, I'm just too young to be a great aunt just yet" all three of us laugh at her.

"Okay you guys I'm trying to tell you something important. Now I know that this will sound insane but I promise I will explain the best I can and answer any questions you might have. Now Jere I know that you, Elena and Alaric already know about this but, the supernatural world exists witches, werewolves and vampires. They exist and I'm apart of that world. I am a witch. This is also why I left. After mom and dad died my magic started to spiral and I didn't want to hurt you guys so I went to stay with a coven in England that could help me." The moment I say that I'm a witch I wave my hand over the candle in front of us to light it, proving what I was saying. I don't say anything knowing that Jenna will need the time to process. Jeremy on the other already knew about everything and was just shocked about me being a witch and finding out why I had left. 

"I know it's a lot for you guys to take in but I didn't want to be lying to either of you" taking a deep breath I look away. Looking up at the others I see Jeremy looking shocked while Jenna's was a mix of shock and recognition. Jenna was the first to speak "so you're a witch and Grayson and Amanda knew" nodding I watch as she sighs and looks at me. "Okay then, I'm glad you told me and not lying to me, but I am slightly upset that Elena, Alaric and you didn't tell me" she turns to Jeremy at the last part. He gives her a sheepish look "Elena made me promise not to tell you, she told me it would keep you safe so I didn't fight her on it."

Pulling out the rings that I had charm earlier to keep them safe. "These rings are spelled to keep you guys safe from any kind of harm from both human and supernatural even if you don't remain human yourself. Bubba I know you have the Gilbert ring but dying too many times with that one on will cause you to develop a second personality, one that would cause you to become a killer so I want to switch it for this one." Jeremy takes the ring off the moment my words register in his mind and both of them take their rings from me. Each ring was plain silver with a Celtic design.

Jenna slowly leans forward and picks up the Gilbert ring. "Wait, Alaric has this ring as well, what's going to happen to him if he keeps wearing it?" looking at her in shock I take the ring from her "Alaric has a Gilbert ring?" without waiting for their reply I close my hands over the ring and muter a spell under my breath removing the original spell and replacing it with another, the same spell I had used for the others. Jenna and Jeremy watch on as a white glow surrounds my body before it moves and concentrates on my hands. 

Once the warmth from the light leaves I open my eyes to see their looks of awe. Giggling at their reaction I place the ring back in Jenna's hand "find a way to switch the rings around he can't die anymore times with the other ring on or we will be dealing with a killer on our hands with a double personality."

~~~~~

I thought back to my conversation with Elijah, He only knows that I'm a witch since I still don't want anyone knowing what I truly am. At least not yet, especially with the scooby-gang I don't want them to try using me.  Elijah told me about his plan to kill his brother Niklaus and How Klaus had thrown his siblings into the ocean. 

I didn't believe him on that last part so after he left I took the empty glass of bourbon that he had been drinking and did a tracking spell on his bloodline. Effectively finding exactly where his siblings truly were, I would have told Elijah but I had a feeling it wasn't the right time so I was going to keep my mouth shut for the time being.

Right now though I was on my way to talk to Tyler Lockwood about his shift tomorrow. walking up to the front door I raise my hand to knock only for the to be opened by Mrs Lockwood. "oh hi, sorry I was just about to knock" Carol smiles at me. "Hi Stella, sorry I was just about to leave for lunch." she tells me while pulling on a cream blazer "its okay I'm actually here to talk to Tyler, is he here?" I question her with a smile. 

"He's in his room" she tells me as she walks down the front steps leaving the door open for me. Saying a goodbye over my shoulder I walk in and shut the door behind me.  Reaching the bottom step I shout up to Tyler.  "Tyler, its Stella can you come down?" after a few minutes he appears at the top of the stairs with a confused look as we walks down to me. "what is it? and how did you get in?" 

"Oh, your mom let me in, and I wanted to talk to you about your first shift tomorrow" if the situation was different I would have laughed at the look on his face as he slipped on the last step in shock. Holding out a hand to him I pull him up and guide him into the living room so we can sit and talk. 

"Just to clear things up a little I am a witch, yes they exist, so do vampires no I will not tell you if there are any in town it is not my secret to tell. I brewed this for you" I tell him as hand over three small vials, the elixir inside each was a neon green. "What is it?" he takes them and holds them as if I had told him they are full of C4. "Its to make your shift painless, you have to take one three times a day before each shift. So you will have to drink one now, the other at lunch and the last on right before you shift. I also recommend having another drink next to you to get rid of the taste. This will last for today but I'll make more later for the future." 

He stares at the vials as if they are his new life line. "I don't think I could thank you enough. I watched a video of my uncle shifting and honestly it terrified me" what he does next completely shocks me.

He hugs me.