34 #

After Bekah had calmed down I sent her to bed. I let her know that Jere, Jenna and Damon where coming over for dinner so she could join us if she wanted. While she rested I got ready for dinner. I pulled out all the ingredients I would need to make a carbonara. When everything is done I grab the gift bag from my room to give to Damon and Jeremy.  

I come down to find the others already here. I smile and hug them all before I put the  bags aside for now. We all sit down to eat, Jenna and Damon had a glass of wine while Jere and I had lemonade. When we were done I motion Jenna the kitchen while the boys sit down in the living room. "I'm going to tell them now. Mind loading the dishwasher from me?"

"Corse not. Go for it." I hug her and grab the bags from where I had placed them. I take a deep breath before making my way into the living room. "Boys I have something for you both." They turn there attention back to me and I give them a bag each. They look at each other before slowly opening the bags as if something was going to jump out at them. I roll my eyes, amused and sit down opposite them.

They both pull out a baby onesie. Jere's one read 'I get my awesome from my uncle'

While Damon's one read 'I can't wait to meet you big brother' 

Both Jeremy and Damon sat in front of my open mouthed not saying anything, just staring at the onesie's. I begin to get nervous when Jeremy suddenly jumps up and starts doing a weird happy dance that consisted of shaking his butt and waving his arms about.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!!" he then ran out of the room screaming the same sentence over and over again. I shake my head at him, an adoring smile on my face. I turn to the still silent Salvatore and wait for his response. I however become bleary eyed when I see a single tear roll down his cheek as a face splitting smile forms.

"I'm going to have a baby brother?" his voice is full of such wonder and love that my heart swells. I nod and he pulls me in for a hug. When he pulls away he bends down and speaks to the tiny bump. "I promise to be the best big brother ever. I will always protect you." My smile widens at the sweet moment but I roll my eyes when I hear Jeremy start to cheer in the background once more.