11 #

The next morning I wake up in my bed. Sitting up I rub the sleep from my eyes, I notice that I am still in my dress from before and find a note on my bedside table.

Little wolf, 

You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. Back in the bad hairdo, have some chaos to cause. 

Have a great day and I will see you tonight. 

P.s your sleep talking is adorable, I must thank you for the compliment. 

NM

I chuckle at his note but blush at the ideas of what I could have possibly said in my sleep. God I hope I didn't embarrass myself. I take a deep breath and realise that I feel different. I knew I would feel different after meeting my mate, but this is something else. 

That's when I realise that I don't feel a dull pain in my chest. When Elijah was daggered I had felt a sharp pain in my chest that dulled to the point of being bearable. Since he was a soul sibling we had formed a bond. The same with Trevor, for example from his bond I could tell that him and Rose were still having fun travelling. They had decided to use there new freedom to go back to places they liked the most and see them in sunlight, sending me a postcard from each one.

The pain being gone meant only one thing. Elijah was awake. Smiling I jump out of bed and get ready for the day. After showering I change into a floor length baby blue skirt and white tank top tucked in, I place a brown corset belt around my waist before pulling on a pair of brown leather wedged sandals with a cork base. I add my brown leather jacket over the top and matching bag. As I walk down stairs I pull my hair up into a messy bun, leaving a few piece's out to make a softer look. 

I rush to finish my blood bag as I run out the door and get into my car. I focus on my bond with Elijah and allow it to pull me in the right direction. I end up outside of the Lockwood's and look confused at Elena's care in the drive way. 

I feel a slight strain on Elijah's side of the bond letting me know he is fighting his blood lust. So as I walk in I summon a blood bag into my bag for him to drink later.

I walk in to find Elijah walking down the stairs. "Eli!" I run over to him and wrap my arms around his chest. I feel him wrap his arms around me and he picks me up, spinning me around making me smile. "Why do you smell like smoke?"

"I woke to find my clothes burned" He says casually, as if it is an everyday occurrence. I shake my head at his nonchalance. He places a kiss on my forehead before putting me down and stepping back. I pull out the blood bag and hold it out to him "I felt your hunger"

He smirks and takes it from me before guiding me into the living room where Elena waits for us. As usual she completely ignores my presence making Elijah squeeze my hand in comfort. Weather its comfort for me or him I am not sure.  He finishes the blood bag and I lift my index finger in it direction, replacing the blood in the bag with another from home. Elena was too busy reading a book she had found while waiting to notice. I feel Elijah's appreciation through our bond and he hurriedly empties it to avoid Elena becoming suspicious.

 "So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us?" Elijah breaks the silence. 

"No, I'm sorry" she responds, but her apology doesn't even sound real as she sighs, putting the book down. 

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died"

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead." I scoff slightly at her words but don't say anything, letting the two converse but I do see Elijah trying to hide his amused expression and failing.

"I doubt that. Not Klaus's style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand. You say you want Klaus dead but you still made Kathrine pay for betraying him." 

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." Elijah's expression turns sour with hatred and betrayal, I rest my head on his shoulder, calming him with my magic.  "There was a time I'd have done anything for Klaus. Yes. Klaus is my brother "

"I heard that. I'm still processing." I try to hold in my laughter at her shocked and slightly horrified expression. She already knew the originals were a family of vampires since I told Jeremy. It still surprised me how stupid she could be at times. 

I see Elijah raise his brow at me from the corner of my eye before he gets a slightly mischievous look in his eyes. "Yes, I'm a little behind on the times but I believe the term your looking for is OMG." he tells her as he casually sips his tea.

With that I break. Elijah knew exactly what he was doing as I choked on a laugh. "Oh, Eli you have made my week." He gives me an amused look. 

He gets up then and stands in front of the mirror, fixing his suit while Elena continues to process. I knew it was bothering him that the suit didn't fit him correctly. With a sigh I stand up and act as if I was correcting his cuff links. I let the warmth of my magic spread from my fingertips and into the material. The veins in my wrists were glowing with a slight purple light. I slowly morph the fibers to fit properly while also making them into a better quality material. 

He gives my a look of awe, he still wasn't used to the fact that my magic was slightly different from what he had seen. "Thank you little star" He whispers. The use of his nickname for me makes me smile. Elijah wasn't one for shortening peoples names, preferring to use there given name. So it meant a lot to me that he had given me one. 

A/n
Sorry for the late update. Vampire diaries had been taken off Netflix in the UK (don't know about everywhere else), But it is finally back! Updates should be more frequent now.

Love Livvy x