10 #

Walking into my apartment I sigh loudly in relief as I slip off my heals and place them and my bag on the ground by the door out of the way. Glaring at my heels once more I make my way over to the kitchen, how is it I could walk and run(ish) in 4-6 inch heels but when it comes to kitten (1 inch) heels I feel like cutting my feet off after a few hours?

Sliding off my headband I place it on the kitchen island before grabbing two glass tumblers and place them in the freezer until needed. With a wave of my hand the multiple candles scattered throughout the room are lit allowing a warm glow to fill the space. 

The full moon was now in 3 days meaning my plan was right on schedule, Klaus being in Alaric's body was a little unexpected but it wouldn't effect my plans like it most likely would with the scooby gang. They really weren't the smartest bunch at times.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, glancing over at the clock I see that its almost midnight.  Making my way over to the door I open it to see Klaus. He was in his own body this time, the only reason why I knew it was him was because my wolf instincts kicked in when our eyes met. I mutter a quiet 'come in' before grabbing him by his white shirt collar and pulling him inside my lips instantly meeting his.

After what feels like forever we pull apart both of us smiling like fools. Taking his hand I guide him to the living room. "Drink?" 

"Yes, please love" Nik gives me a smirk that I can already tell he's known for. I grab the glasses from the freezer ang fill each with an inch of scotch. "I'm assuming you have a similar taste to Elijah. This one appears to be his favorite ."

I instantly regret my words as Nik turns jealous "of course My mate spends time with my perfect and noble older brother" he scoffs. I roll my eyes at him and place our glasses on the table.

"For your information Nik, Elijah is my soul sibling. It's like a soul mate only a sibling bond instead." I tell him, my tone gentle and soothing as I try and calm his wolf. Even with him having his wolf side suppressed his anger and overprotectiveness is still there.

Picking the glasses back up once I see he has fully calmed down I hand him one and sit next to him. I instinctively lean into his side and Nick wraps him arm around my shoulders. "Love, as much as I am enjoying the moment. I would very much like it if you would explain"

Sighing I sit up and turn to face him "Only a select few know the full story so I need you to keep it a secret. I was born to all three supernatural species and before you say 'its not possible' is it. my birth mother was born from a royal bloodline of werewolves that was gifted to wield a different kind of magic and my father was a heretic. A syphon witch turned vampire. This meant I was born a werewolf and a witch with the abilities of a vampire that were fully unlocked after I reached a certain age where my body could handle the immortality."

I hold back a laugh at Nick's equally shocked and awed expression. Leaning forward I place a kiss on his furrowed brow and feel him practically melt and his wolf purrs in content. My wolf responds to his purrs, my eyes flash purple and I end up nuzzling my head under his chin. 

"Don't worry I am going to do everything I can to get you your wolf side back, but you have to promise me something first" I look up at him with a pleading expression. Nick gives me a soft smile "Anything"

"Don't hurt my family. You stay away from Jeremy and Jenna. I don't mind if you threaten the others just don't kill them"

He thinks about it for a moment before responding "I promise you, Love. I won't touch your brother or aunt and I won't kill anyone in this town other then your sister. But I still need a wolf and a vampire for the ritual."

"All ready sorted. I have a wolf named Jules and a human you can turn. She was convicted of murdering her family and children. When I compelled her she kept going on about how she was going to kill more." Nick gives me an impressed look as I explain. 

"My smart little mate" I smile when he kisses my forehead and pulls me into his arms. We end up spending the rest of the evening getting to know each other. A few hours I feel myself falling asleep on his chest as he lays down. The sound of his heart combined with his purrs, guiding me to sleep.