15 #

I spend the night at Ric's, cuddled into my mates side. I woke up before him and get dressed before making breakfast. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose white, off the shoulder blouse. Pulling on the Black heeled boots I packed yesterday I pull on a Black under bust corset with silver fastens at the front. 

While I'm cooking eggs and bacon I smile when I feel Nick's arms wrap around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. "As wonderful as this is Love, I would like to wake up with you in my arms." His words make my heart melt as I lean back into him. "Next time" I tease as I plate up our food. Making a plate for Kathrine as well.

When he lets go of me I put the plates onto the kitchen island along with a glass of blood each. While we eat there is a knock on the door. I look at Nick and smirk at his confused expression. 

"Come in, Carter." The door opens to reveal a middle aged black haired woman. "Nick this is Carter, she shot her husband in front of her children before she drowned them in a bath tub. She's about to become a vampire."

Nick's confused expression turns to pride and slight disbelief  as he looks at me. I guess he didn't fully believe I had everything planned out. "My girl." I blush slightly at his words while he walks over to the compelled human. Biting his wrist he feeds her his blood before snapping her neck, making her body fall in a heap to the floor. 

I turn to my mate. "I need you to get the warlock and witch of yours to take Caroline and Tyler. The scooby gang will try to rescue them, Jules and Carter will be the ones you use."

"How is my mate, more clever then I?" I smirk at Nick's words before I say, teasingly, in a British accent. "It's not too difficult love."  Nick laughs at my slight impression of him, before pulling me in for a kiss.

I ignore Kathrine's curious look as we pull away. The three of us finish eating, the silence is broken by my phone going off. I speed into Rick's room and take it off charge. Looking at the screen I see a text from Jenna, letting me know that Damon gave Elena his blood. Sighing I run my hand through my hair. 

My plan wouldn't work if Elena is a vampire. An idea forms in my head and I message John.

Full moon tonight. Sacrifice will happen. Elena has V . Blood in her system. Fix this. 

I see that he read it but doesn't reply. Luckily I knew John was forming the exact plan that I wanted him to. He would be more then willing to end his life if it meant keeping his only child happy and human. 

Just as I was about to put my phone in my pocket I spot another text from Trevor. Clicking it open I smile at the selfie of him and Rose in front of the Eiffel tower. Trevor had finally cut his hair and it suited him a lot more. 

Glad you two are having fun. Love you both xoxo

Happy the my brother is okay I put my phone into my back pocket and pull on my leather jacket. 

"Love, come on. We are going out" Walking over I kiss his cheek.  "Wanting to cause some more mischief already?" I question, only to get his usual devilish smirk in return. 

Rolling my eyes slightly we leave Rick's apartment and I let him lead me to the grill. When we both walk in we find Rick and Damon sat at the bar. 

"Gentlemen. Why so glum?" I stand between Nick and Damon. Acting as a barrier. Rick and Damon turn to face us.  I smile when Damon groans.

"Klaus, I presume." Nick and I watch as Damon puts his head down. Nick smiles, cheekily, pleased at annoying the older Salvatore. 

"In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner, mate." He looks to Rick at that last part and I knew he only did it to try and get a rise out of the hunter. Damon stands up protectively putting himself in front of his human  drinking buddy. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi? 

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you not to try anything you'll regret." Nik states as he leans against the bar.

Damon gives a blunt chuckle. "Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?"

I sigh and shake my head, pushing down the erg to throttle him. "You are kidding. He's kidding right?" Nick asks Rick, all traces of humor gone. 

"No. Not really."

"I mean, come on. What's one month in the grand scheme of things?"

"Little cub, sweetie. Your making it worse." My son turns to face me and gives me a slightly apologetic look. 

"Let me be clear. I have my Vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." 

Nick walks off but I stayed behind for a moment "I promised you everything will be okay. And it will. No one you care about will die tonight. If you want to know more then find John. And please little cub, Don't do anything stupid." I place a kiss on his cheek before leaving. Nodding to Ric as I do. 

When I'm outside, Nick and I walk back to the apartment. "What was that love?"

"I told you Elena has to die, but she doesn't have to stay dead. Trust me, you will thank me in the future."