22 #

Stefan had mixed the wolfsbane into the Scotch and was now dipping darts into it before throwing them at Ray, who was chained to a pipe with his head against the dart board. Nik and I watched from our booth and Ray screamed out in pain. "Ray you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan inform the whimpering wolf, who simply shakes his head in turn. "I can't"

"I know. You live by a code and all that. But see, he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here." Stefan informs Ray and he pulls a dart out of his neck and points in our direct over his shoulder. 

I turn back to Nik only to giggle when I see the burger sauce that he had managed to get across his cheek. He gives me a confused look so I reach over the table and wipe it off for him with a napkin. He gives me a sweet smile and I enjoy the normal couple moment between us. 

A lady, Claudine,  walks over to us and bows her head to Nik. "Hello, Mr. Klaus. I have some more information for you. You tole me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother Damon, at the farm house."

"Well, Thank you, Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?" The brunette walks away and I turn the Nik, knowing Stefan was listening in. "You hurt him in any way and you will find yourself without me for the rest of this trip. Mate or not I won't let you hurt my son"

nods "I wouldn't dream of it love." When Stefan walks over and starts talking to Nik, I take out my phone and text Damon.

Nik knows your near. Stefan's going to stop you. Give Andy your blood just in case, there is an extra daylight ring at mine. Blue jewelry box, everything is spelled t resize to the wearer. x

Over the summer I had started staying in touch with Andy and I had to admit the two where good together. Even though their relationship started out with compulsion Andie really did care for Damon and even accepted for who he is. She doesn't try changing him like Elena does.

I text Andie to give her a heads up once I remember that its Elena's birthday and Care was throwing a party at the boarding house. I had Andie keep a vial of blood on her in case she somehow got hurt at work and Damon wasn't around. So I knew she would take it before she left work. I refuse to let Damon lose anyone else. 

I was about to put my phone away when a text from Matt came through. 

Jere is seeing dead people and is now smoking pot.

I read the text over and over before it finally click. There must have been a side effect of bringing him back. I close my eyes and reach out with my magic to link me with Jeremey's ring. I knew I couldn't do anything until I got back but the least I could do was make sure he stayed safe. Finding his ring I upgrade the protection spell. Know he would have more control over who he saw and could see weather or not they had good intentions based on a colour aura. 

Upgrade to ring. Have fun. Also how dare you get high without me ;)

I smile as I hit send, knowing it would would shock him. It also meant he was probably now walking in a circle trying to find me. The image that came to mind made me laugh as he texted back. 

Elena took it. Where are you? I'm not in trouble?

I roll my eyes at the idea of Elena trying to act like his mother again.

In Tulley. Jere-bear I let you drink while underage, you have already done drugs. Just make sure you don't do anything else. Plus Jenna and I used to get high together at school. Ask her about it.  Love ya xoxo

I mentally pray that Jenna won't kill me when I get back and slide my phone back into my pocket as Stefan walks out. Nick continues to torture Ray. I place a privacy spell around the booth I was in to block out the noise. I pull Titan into my lap and take a small nap.